Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic positivity about illnesses on reddit

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
On reddits about severe diseases, everybody is insanely positive. And every redditor has a story about how he had like severe kidney disease requiring dialysis, but now he is fine and running long distance. Then when the person talking about their problems with the disease, redditors gaslight them and attack them that its their negative attitude holding them back. And you get more alleged testimonials of redditors who had worse than them and now is in perfect health, even better than before.

Reddit should just be terminated for the world to heal a little from the damage inflicted by these faggots

Reddit should just be terminated for the world to heal a little from the damage inflicted by these faggots

It makes me frustrated because there sometimes is interesting articles and OP's posted. Then usually I don't read the comments, but sometimes I get curious, and then just the rabid ignorance.

Like on the AI threads redditors were saying AI has now capped out in what it will be able to do/its max possible intelligence. Some of them had these page long technical comments about why they don't see AI advancing anymore.

I know what you're talking about, someone is in wheelchair with parkisons disease and heart issues that leaves them with minimal mobility and redditor comes around with "just be positive bro"

not my problem

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back