Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tracking Circumcision Doctor

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Has anyone here tracked down their circumcision doctor?

I contacted the hospital I was born in and requested my records, but they told me they burn everything after 10 years. I’m pretty sure that’s illegal, especially for the records of children, but it seems for now I’m at a dead end.

I’m curious if anyone here has successfully located the doctor/nurse that chopped up their dick. There’s a good chance mine is still alive.

did you ask your parents? They might know who it was.

I still have my foreskin. One of the few things my mother did right.

If you truly feel that your circumcised penis is mutilated, I will not fault you. Perhaps the procedure was done poorly and left your skin too tight or something akin. Mine was done correctly.

I, for one, did not care or remember until I came across individuals on the internet that were talking about it in a negative light. It would be best for me to avoid all talks of circumcision from now on.
Yeah, it’s almost like you have no frame of reference to compare to, like all circumcised men.

We could gouge out the eyeballs of every baby at birth and pretend sight isn’t real too.

Stop crying you clown, i am cut and i can feel a lot when i fap. When cooming, i feel as if my soul is leaving my body for a moment

I was circumcised when I was 10-12. I remember the procedure like it was yesterday.
I recall the healing process, the rawness of my penis.
I didn't get to masturbate to compare the two - but it doesn't matter.
You were still circumcised before you had any gauge on how the penis worked or before it finished developing.

I personally will never understand how some men are convinced to accept the fact that their one penis on this Earth was cut in two for a religion that don’t practice. Even if it did nothing at all, I’d still be pissed. I don’t have to accept this shit just because everyone else does.

Yeah true, most of the people that care about "muh mutilation" are those soys on Reddit, didn't even know people hated circumcision Reddit, I thought most people just were
More like Reddit is one of the few places where non-Americans/Muslims even discuss it, which results in a resounding, “What the fuck, why?”

Once again, Amermimutts cannot even imagine that other people exist.

Reminds me of this video where this Jew comedian is trying to make fun of Intactavists by interviewing people on the street… in fucking Israel. Imagine this video if he chose any country on Earth other than the 4-5 where cutting up your dick is normal.

View: https://youtu.be/DQkKJBKGAwA

based cel

Muslims? Muslims care about it less than Americans. It's mostly the Eurocucks that think they're of better moral high ground telling Americans how wrong it is. If you want your foreskin back so badly just do those foreskin restoration treatments.
cutcuck cope

I contacted the hospital I was born in and requested my records, but they told me they burn everything after 10 years. I’m pretty sure that’s illegal, especially for the records of children, but it seems for now I’m at a dead end.

I’m curious if anyone here has successfully located the doctor/nurse that chopped up their dick. There’s a good chance mine is still alive.
Ok GrAYcel

thankfully I kept my foreskin.

My idiotic parents circumcised me for free at the local hospital. I remember the moments before the anesthesia, there were 3 students and one doctor only.

My idiotic parents circumcised me for free at the local hospital. I remember the moments before the anesthesia, there were 3 students and one doctor only.
jfl

Imagine your parents not only allowing their son’s penis to be surgically operated on, but also agreeing for it to be performed by medical students for practice. Your one fucking penis in this life, and it was a was some pajeet medstudents practice attempt.

>Woops, fucked that one up.
>Better get a new baby and try again.

Boomers really gave zero fucks about their kids. Can’t even pretend that they cared their safety. Lead-poisoned sociopaths.

Imagine your parents not only allowing their son’s penis to be surgically operated on, but also agreeing for it to be performed by medical students for practice. Your one fucking penis in this life, and it was a was some pajeet medstudents practice attempt.

Boomers really gave zero fucks about their kids. Can’t even pretend that they cared their safety. Lead-poisoned sociopaths.
Yup, that's why my penis is unaesthetic af. They weren't even very religious.

No, I always thought that would be cool but what the fuck am I gonna do, ruin my life to get revenge? Not like a lawsuit would have much chance of success.

You were still circumcised before you had any gauge on how the penis worked or before it finished developing.

I personally will never understand how some men are convinced to accept the fact that their one penis on this Earth was cut in two for a religion that don’t practice. Even if it did nothing at all, I’d still be pissed. I don’t have to accept this shit just because everyone else does.
100% agreed

It's mostly feminist mothers who push for this, because they want to cut men down to size. One of the many reasons I hate feminists.
Yup, that's why my penis is unaesthetic af. They weren't even very religious.
Circumcision should be banned on men, and mandated on females for 100 years as revenge.

In Dr. Verwoerd's South Africa, it was virtually unheard of for a non-Jewish White boy to be circumcised. One of the many things that made Dr. Verwoerd and his country so great.

Stop crying you clown, i am cut and i can feel a lot when i fap. When cooming, i feel as if my soul is leaving my body for a moment
If you truly feel that your circumcised penis is mutilated, I will not fault you. Perhaps the procedure was done poorly and left your skin too tight or something akin. Mine was done correctly.

I, for one, did not care or remember until I came across individuals on the internet that were talking about it in a negative light. It would be best for me to avoid all talks of circumcision from now on.
I am circumcised, but what is the big deal anyway. In what way does foreskin benefit you if you're incel? There's no foreskin present for the build-up of smegma, which is pretty useful in its own right. I'm ex-Muslim, so I am not defending it religiously. Just wondering why you're creating such a big deal out of it.
JFL @CircumcisedClown look at all these cutcucks coming into your thread to cope. Every time I see them incessantly try to prove they still have a fraction of sensation left, saying shit like “w-who even cares about circumcision it’s not a big deal”, I am always reminded that minimization and ridicule are common forms of ego defense. It’s abundantly clear to me they’re coping hard, if they really felt that way they wouldn’t feel the need to prove it to you.

It must suck to know cruel doctors performed a totally unnecessary mutilation on you as a mere baby. I empathise with all my American brothers affected by this terrible jewish practice, and count myself very lucky to be born a eurofag.

Just accept you were unlucky.