Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tradcuck meme I found on Quora

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
main-qimg-94669e92c54b197c574df5f5a320fe88

Jfl niggas think that women on the bottom exist in real life :feelskek:

It’s the first step to accepting you’rea Incel tho,it was like that for meat least ,I said I was mgtow first like most
Also lol:feelswhat::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke:

they all have phones and use them to sext and plan hookups with bad boys, basically since puberty if not before

even the girls who never went to college, or never lived in a big city, or whatever pre-condition you can come up with

Neither gets you neither :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would bet money that all the foids in the bottom of the image are fake

I would bet money that all the foids in the bottom of the image are fake
Technology to mimic human features has been evolving for years. There’s a good chance all these images of attractive women online are not real people. The question is, who is creating the fake women, and why do they want to convince us that women are more desirable than they are in reality?

Jfl at the white boomer who made this clearly thinking Pokimane is White and not a nafri arab

lol

Anyone know what tf they even mean by "struggle"?
gym grind and money grind aka become a shredded manlet with some money so you can betabuxx a fat single mom of 3.BUT DUD SHE IS A CHRISTRIAN BRO BELIEVE ME.

the girl doesn't know her catechism and he honestly thinks he got a steal kek.

the girls at the bottom do exist(i have quite a few at the church i go to) but you need to be chad or rich as all heck.

healthy + fertile, the women they "need" are still the women they want

Tradcucks are fucking retards.

Why do you expect something that makes sense from that garbage dump of a website?

Tradcucks are hilarious
The whole "muh pure virgin waif" nonsense has its modern form in "asexual" women. Most of the cancer in our modern slave society has its roots in Christianity anyway, like "democracy" where brainless consumerist slaves who can't think for themselves are allowed to have power and nobody is allowed to rise above the herd, rendering everybody mediocre, one herd and no shepherd. it's simply different forms of the same underlying caveman slave morality.

The whole "muh pure virgin waif" nonsense has its modern form in "asexual" women. Most of the cancer in our modern slave society has its roots in Christianity anyway, like "democracy" where brainless consumerist slaves who can't think for themselves are allowed to have power and nobody is allowed to rise above the herd, rendering everybody mediocre, one herd and no shepherd. it's simply different forms of the same underlying caveman slave morality.
Humans are retarded, primitive vermins. This entire system is all just a facade anyway and the true nature of most of us is being violent beasts and savages. There's nothing called a pure woman or democracy, it's all an illusion for this society to function

Humans are retarded, primitive vermins. This entire system is all just a facade anyway and the true nature of most of us is being violent beasts and savages. There's nothing called a pure woman or democracy, it's all an illusion for this society to function
Man is the most domesticated and sickening of all animals. Ever since the death of God humankind has been steering towards the last man. As it is, humans are chimps with language. The west seems to be bringing it's downfall in recent years, something that has been inevitable for the past 2000 years since the slave revolt in Western morality. No longer are the strong willed allowed to rise above the mediocre sheep.

Man is the most domesticated and sickening of all animals. Ever since the death of God humankind has been steering towards the last man. As it is, humans are chimps with language. The west seems to be bringing it's downfall in recent years, something that has been inevitable for the past 2000 years since the slave revolt in Western morality. No longer are the strong willed allowed to rise above the mediocre sheep.
There's absolutely no hope at this point other than WW3

Women at the bottom of the image are probably larping at some tradcuck festival. As soon as the festival is over they go right back to being hypergamious whores.

So basically whores either way