Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tradcucks need to fuck off from incel spaces

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
These people need to fuck off. All they say is shit like muh family muh old values you must contribute to society. I don’t want a family as that’s a scam, I don’t want a GF who is pretty much a boring housewife that sits on her ass all day and I don’t give a fuck for this worthless society. All the “trad values” they preach is literally just betabuxxing, if they want a relationship like that why don’t they talk about their betabux cuckoldry anywhere else but here?

Cucks gonna cuck (in Minecraft)

Females lose virginity very early, and ride cocks all years before marrying some tradcuck who says muh wife hurrr durrr Christian family church hurr durr

The family unit system is designed to protect women from rape and enslave men

I don't like the tradcuck idea also because its lowkey taking away the responsibility from foids and worships the tradwife persona, also I would like to see the system crush and burn because society doesn't benefits us at all. I don't have anything to lose anyway.

Tradcucks are stuck in the past.