Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trannies are on our side.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★★

I know they have their downsides, but the ways in which they undermine female privileges is beautiful. They've destroyed females' position as top victim. It's hilarious.

We actually have men larping as women, infiltrating their sports, winning and women being kicked out of their own sports for complaining about it. How can you not support this? The same is happening with all kinds of female "spaces", both literal and abstract. Everything that females have been doing to males for 50 years is now being done to them.

Its funny but its a distraction that changes nothing. A few women losing sports events to trannies doesn't do anything for incels

I wouldn't say they are on our side, but they might be a net positive for us, because ftm trannies detransitioning exposes our suffering a bit and mtf trannies create constant need for double think that many people will not be able to keep up with forever

I know they have their downsides, but the ways in which they undermine female privileges is beautiful. They've destroyed females' position as top victim. It's hilarious.

We actually have men larping as women, infiltrating their sports, winning and women being kicked out of their own sports for complaining about it. How can you not support this? The same is happening with all kinds of female "spaces", both literal and abstract. Everything that females have been doing to males for 50 years is now being done to them.
never looked at it like this. go trannies!!!

Troonmaxx.is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back