Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trans impregnated 2 women in female prison

Silly inkshell its completely normal touch the grass

A11

Cause it's a catch 22 of rape. On average, men in prison have higher levels of testosterone than the average man outside of prison. Like, the average incel has lower levels of testosterone than the average man. These high testosterone men in prison have low inhib and just want to rape and kill everything. However, some tranny freak transitioning is also on estrogen to make them more foid like. If you put the tranny in a male prison, with the estrogen pills he's taking, he's going to get raped so hard because of his feminine estrogen features. If you put the tranny in a female prison, his already higher levels of testosterone than the average man, is going to make this animal freak rape the women inmates. Some asses have to be clapped either way, and they chose the foids in prison to be the sacrifice this time.

I hope he will rape more :feelskek:

Clown fucking world, and we’re supposed to respect these people :feelsjuice:

least convincing tranny ever

I hope he will rape more :feelskek:
He has been moved to male prison, if anything he will get raped now.
Also where did it say that he raped them?:feelswhere: I bet horny prison whores took the dick willingly.

He has been moved to male prison, if anything he will get raped now.
Also where did it say that he raped them?:feelswhere: I bet horny prison whores took the dick willingly.
He looks like he would fit in perfectly with other niggas in the pen

:what: I hope he rapes more

@BlkPillPres it’s literally what you were saying with that thread you made

Just because some mentally ill person identifies as a "Toilet" doesn't mean he's actually a "Toilet".
I dunno why westerners encourage these mentally ill people to spread their stupidity in all over the world.

When u think about it, being a trans woman in a female prison is literally heaven

Just because some mentally ill person identifies as a "Toilet" doesn't mean he's actually a "Toilet".
I dunno why westerners encourage these mentally ill people to spread their stupidity in all over the world.
Its elite agenda. Most people just tolerate

Fair enough for beating the system

When u think about it, being a trans woman in a female prison is literally heaven
Must be like being a low tier superhuman in a world of weak normalos.

Fair enough for beating the system
True, I hope those trans shenanigans will totally wreck foids in every aspect of society like they are currently doing in “womens” sports.

@BlkPillPres it’s literally what you were saying with that thread you made
JFL, like I said, it's the new meta.

He fucked up by getting women pregnant though, your pull out game must be strong if you are going to make this shit work.

Lmfao, it's hilarious tbh