Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trans men and women aren’t real men and women and they never will be

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Trans men and women aren’t real men and women and they will never be they can’t change the chromosomes they had at birth no matter what they do they’ll always be whatever gender they were originally born as I don’t view them as humans but more like as things I refer them as its not he’s and she’s

Trans men and women aren’t real men and women and they will never be they can’t change the chromosomes they had at birth no matter what they do they’ll always be whatever gender they were originally born as I don’t view them as humans but more like as things I refer them as its not he’s and she’s
Every trans woman is either just a gay guy who thinks that by being a woman he will get more attention, a sexual pervert, or a guy who wants to try and switch sides for an easier life.

No one can convince me otherwise.

Running out of ideas for threads? :feelsjuice:

Every trans woman is either just a gay guy who thinks that by being a woman he will get more attention, a sexual pervert, or a guy who wants to try and switch sides for an easier life.

No one can convince me otherwise.
I do think they are fucked in the head. You won't convince me you will act like a bitch and take dick up in your ass and wear woman shit for attention