Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tribute to BrazilianSigma

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
With many of the incel subs being purged and this site potentially being taken down soon, I wanted to make a tribute to Sigmacel before he eventually ropes. As much as you may deny it, you are apart of us, you are a trucel. You own the biggest incel sub and you've spread the most blackpills in all of humanity. I personally forgive Sigmacel for his sins as IT is his only cope. But he's still a faggot tbh.

Photo 1527311257265 eb6c944f8c63

he looks like a frog

People will be studying this nigga in psychology courses in 30 years

he's doing incel-ops to spread the blackpill, he's actually on our side

he's doing incel-ops to spread the blackpill, he's actually on our side
I always imagined this too
Like he was always on a side and will one day go Order 66 on IT to make it the largest incel sub

I can't imagine a world where sigmacel wasn't secretly on our side the whole time. There is no other logical answer.

I always imagined this too
Like he was always on a side and will one day go Order 66 on IT to make it the largest incel sub
:lul::lul::lul:
IT niggers have no idea what awaits them

With many of the incel subs being purged and this site potentially being taken down soon, I wanted to make a tribute to Sigmacel before he eventually ropes. As much as you may deny it, you are apart of us, you are a trucel. You own the biggest incel sub and you've spread the most blackpills in all of humanity. I personally forgive Sigmacel for his sins as IT is his only cope. But he's still a faggot tbh.

View attachment 223205
BRAZILIANSIGMA - IF YOU INVESTED THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME YOU INVEST ON WATCHDOGING COPING INCELS ON SOMETHING LIKE CLINICAL VIROLOGY AND PATHOLOGY YOU WOULD HAVE CURED ST. COVID-19CEL BY NOW AND SAVED MILLIONS OF LIVES. YOU HAVE MISPLACED PRIORITIES YOU SILLY INKWELL.

he'ss the biggest truecel

I honestly think he's crazier than ER himself.

he will leave forever in our hearts R.I.P The Truest Cel gone but not forgotten

Lol I just made thread about him too

I made a thread about him the other day with a bunch of pictures

BRAZILIANSIGMA - IF YOU INVESTED THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME YOU INVEST ON WATCHDOGING COPING INCELS ON SOMETHING LIKE CLINICAL VIROLOGY AND PATHOLOGY YOU WOULD HAVE CURED ST. COVID-19CEL BY NOW AND SAVED MILLIONS OF LIVES. YOU HAVE MISPLACED PRIORITIES YOU SILLY INKWELL.
I honestly think he's crazier than ER himself.
I can't imagine a world where sigmacel wasn't secretly on our side the whole time. There is no other logical answer.

jfl to smegma

What happens to him?

He is a Double agent.