Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tried convincing my parents that I am a subhuman

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I am a subhuman in all aspects: be it looks, race, height, intelligence, physical abilities (strength, endurance etc) but my parents think of me as the exact opposite.

They had forcefully enrolled me in a computer science course thinking that I am intelligent and that's my field, and I managed to get a degree only because it's curryland.

Degrees in curryland are nothing more than transactions. Universities churn out degrees for the most worthless of people as long as they pay full fees (which is part of the reason behind massive unemployment here). To give an idea of how fucked up the situation is, if you ask them to implement a stack or queue without any help, most won't be able to do it.

However now my parents, seeing me acquire a CS degree are now even more convinced of me being super smart and constantly sign me up for job applications, all of which require cognitive, reasoning and programming tests. Companies know how worthless degree holders are so they conduct such tests for filtering.

And being the filthy subhuman I am, I always get the bottom most percentiles in all and I finally tried to tell my parents that I am not at all intelligent and they live in a fantasy

Guess 2hat, they started blaming everything under the sun, blaming all my hobbies and how all my "intelligence" is directed there instead of academics and that's the reason. They went as far as saying that music is also a reason :feelsclown: because "all my brain is focused there"

However they were convinced of me being average (thankfully) and said that I can increase my intelligence by pushing my brain hard enough :feelsclown: :feelsclown: but I stopped arguing, atleast I could drag them closer to reality that I am not a 200 IQ person but average.

Them coping by saying that intelligence can be increased shows just how much work needs to be done to explain them.

And that's just the intelligence part, since they think of me as [insert every good adjective], they will soon push me to get married and then I will have to convince them about the blackpill. On this front they are so damn deluded that they actually pray I don't get an evil eye (my parents believe in it) over my 11/10 looks :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
low IQ sucks most brutally if short and curry

my parents are the same way denying my subhumanity but I am thinking they are now getting close to accepting it.

How exactly? Maybe you will get a well paying CS job but is all that money worth it when you are spat on your face by everyone?

Why did you get a degree in Curryland when you live in Winniepoohland ?

Brutal thing for them to accept. Curries seem to believe if they keep having sons that eventually one will be set for greatness. They don't understand genetics. Imagine how hard it would be to accept your genes are bad and all your descendants will be doomed to the same misery you are.

Wait are your parents wealthy? Would be even more brutal realizing your family line is damned by random genetic chance.

I can definitely relate. My own family has always assumed I'm smart and would be good at CS. Even tho I struggled with learning to tie my shoes as a child and at basis school they just pinned it down to laziness and got angry at me.

It's a hard thing for parents to accept.

I have verified lowest median IQ eligible for enlistment back in basic, it explains why I need 100 tries to learn something when a normie needs 10, and also explained the failure in general academia, I am basically delegated to bluecollar work and minimum wage at this point.

Subhumanism is the worst torture on earth