Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting tried to tell my boomer dad i hate working and got given the boomer copium gas

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
i hate working, i hate being treated like shit and given barely anything

"well i had to do that all my life, that's just how things are"

great point. jfl. every generation before boomers strived to make things better for their children. then boomers came along and said fuck you, i got mine, suffer

you don't have to work, that's not how things are, rich people don't work a day in their life

"well i wasn't born rich"

maybe your generation should have clamped down on the rich and global corporations then? now they have full control over society and are devaluing labor while making things expensive

it just feels so pointless. working for basically nothing, getting nothing out of it but stress. i have to pay stupid bills and wish i could just quit tomorrow

"well i read a lot of people your age are lazy and aren't working. you working puts you ahead of them. you have to start putting some money aside, maybe to save up for a vacation to travel"

fuck man. i gave up talking to him after this. employers don't give a fuck, i'm not building up some great portfolio, and what's the point of saving for a vacation when i'm an ugly fucking incel that nobody likes AND my country has become a corporate slave ring and i only get 10 vacation days a fucking year

You will work goy, and you'll love it. All praise Mr.Goldenshekelsteinbergnigg

Meanwhile a rich kid takes 30 vacations a year and works 30 minutes a day on his laptop for his daddy’s multi million dollar business.

You will work goy, and you'll love it. All praise Mr.Goldenshekelsteinbergnigg
i just don't see how he's so oblivious and lost and brainwashed

funny thing too, he watches fox news for like 8 hours a day and because of that thinks he's some sort of high IQ mastermind who's figured out the true plan of the evil lefties

I took u off ignore

Meanwhile a rich kid takes 30 vacations a year and works 30 minutes a day on his laptop for his daddy’s multi million dollar business.
boomers have been 1984 style of mind controlled into double think

if you are poor and don't want to work, you are lazy and pathetic

if you are rich and don't want to work, it's all fine and good and no judgement is given

Fucks prime pussy

But we arent this rich kid

Boomers don't really tend to understand the modern economy. They have rose-tinted glasses about the economy, because they didn't have to struggle with it as much. So many of them will give absurd advice because they assume that people can just follow their passions and be rewarded with a stable job + house. They think that people who don't work are just not passionate about things.

But nowadays the scene is completely different, job requirements are different and job rewards are different. Jobs are now mostly flooded, and they ask for candidates to be foids and socialites rather than having passion for the job. People can be cancelled or fired because they looked at a protected class the wrong way. Foids have been working for over a generation now, and the workplace has been transformed completely

"well i read a lot of people your age are lazy and aren't working. you working puts you ahead of them. you have to start putting some money aside, maybe to save up for a vacation to travel"
Lmao

This is obsolete advice. Foids are in the workplace now, and a foid who has never worked a day in her life will always be miles 'ahead' of you even if you've worked for decades. Maybe if foids couldn't work it would be true, but it's too late for that

Boomers don't really tend to understand the modern economy. They have rose-tinted glasses about the economy, because they didn't have to struggle with it as much. So many of them will give absurd advice because they assume that people can just follow their passions and be rewarded with a stable job + house. They think that people who don't work are just not passionate about things.

But nowadays the scene is completely different, job requirements are different and job rewards are different. Jobs are now mostly flooded, and they ask for candidates to be foids and socialites rather than having passion for the job. People can be cancelled or fired because they looked at a protected class the wrong way. Foids have been working for over a generation now, and the workplace has been transformed completely

Lmao

This is obsolete advice. Foids are in the workplace now, and a foid who has never worked a day in her life will always be miles 'ahead' of you even if you've worked for decades. Maybe if foids couldn't work it would be true, but it's too late for that
i wish he could understand the financial situation today, but whenever i try and tell him he just goes "well it wasn't any easier when i was young either!"

my dad blew 100% of his money partying and going to concerts yet still somehow managed to pay off a 55-60 acre farm

how do people manage to get work? I dont like work much but also cant get

how do people manage to get work? I dont like work much but also cant get
i just got a job on indeed and at the job i got i got promoted from performance and seniority

Yea this world is Not even remotly fair . Yesterday i squashed a moth and Nobody knew or Cared that i squashed the moth . Thats the cruel Part , Nobody gives a Shit ! let alone About man or some random imsect .

Yea this world is Not even remotly fair . Yesterday i squashed a moth and Nobody knew or Cared that i squashed the moth . Thats the cruel Part , Nobody gives a Shit ! let alone About man or some random imsect .
ok

I kill them everyday annoying fuckers

fuck man. i gave up talking to him after this. employers don't give a fuck, i'm not building up some great portfolio, and what's the point of saving for a vacation when i'm an ugly fucking incel that nobody likes AND my country has become a corporate slave ring and i only get 10 vacation days a fucking year
traveling as an incel is retarded go somewhere where you are still hated for your looks so you can rot and be socially isolated elsewhere. I've never traveled and only will for medical reasons in the near future and that's only due to corruption in a developing nation is better than red tape and incompetent fat whore medical staff in Canada.

traveling as an incel is retarded go somewhere where you are still hated for your looks so you can rot and be socially isolated elsewhere. I've never traveled and only will for medical reasons in the near future and that's only due to corruption in a developing nation is better than red tape and incompetent fat whore medical staff in Canada.
exactly. the only people who enjoy travelling are out of touch with reality boomers or zoomers with good bodies and looks