Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trolling femoids

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
i am a mischeivous and dastardly incel. I currently reside in a co-ed dorm, unfortunately, so I have found ways to annoy and harass the resident foids.

I spiked one's drink with laxatives (never caught)
I used the girls' bathroom (they have one-room bathrooms) and shat on the floor (at 3 AM. was never caught, although they were looking for the culprit)
I came into their laundry (never caught AFAIK)
I poured my piss jug on the carpet (never caught)

I know its a bit immature, but I love trolling. They inconvenience my life a lot; I inconvenience their life a lot.

I was in a hotel once and I jerked off in front of the room service maid

Fuck it. Confession time. When I was 15 or 16? I coomed inside of some cake mixing that I helped make. It was a family/neighborhood friend, no way in hell did she ever think about giving me a chance, me and my mom were making her a cake, during the mixing stage before putting it in the oven I had some time alone with it while my mom went out, I figured it was the only chance I had to get inside of that girl. I was correct, it made me feel proud to see her eat it, unfortunately I and a few other people including my mom and everyone else there ate it too. I couldn't taste anything off and AFAIK no one else did either. Who cares. I had a girl eat my sperm so totally worth it. I was right. That was the closest to sex I got...

Fuck it. Confession time. When I was 15 or 16? I coomed inside of some cake mixing that I helped make. It was a family/neighborhood friend, no way in hell did she ever think about giving me a chance, me and my mom were making her a cake, during the mixing stage before putting it in the oven I had some time alone with it while my mom went out, I figured it was the only chance I had to get inside of that girl. I was correct, it made me feel proud to see her eat it, unfortunately I and a few other people including my mom and everyone else there ate it too. I couldn't taste anything off and AFAIK no one else did either. Who cares. I had a girl eat my sperm so totally worth it. I was right. That was the closest to sex I got...
lmao you cucked her future partners

IT please include me in the snapshot

Last edited:
Haha, based :yes: :feelsokman::feelskek:

That's not trolling that's Just retarded