Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait : 0 energy

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Trucels rot in their prison cell 24/7,only going out to get groceries.
And even going out to get groceries is exhausting for them.
I see a lot of fakecels here talking about going to the gym,working out,etc.
Trucels don't have the energy for that shit + there's no gym for their face.

We carried garbage bags outside yesterday - I was dizzy afterwards.

Just rot in your room and cry like a bitch, because muh women don’t want to have sex with you theory.

No, sorry, not my mentality.

Sign of low t and obese.

I have no energy to live

10% - Please refrain from insulting others in ID
That's cause you're a fakecel normie scum larper,now go back to your toilet whore mother to coddle you
No, I just don’t have a victim mentality and need to hide on my room because muh normies intimidate me too much

I relate, I have daily headaches that debilitate me. Have no energy to do anything really

i started gymaxxing a year and ahalf ago to deal with this constant lethargy shit life. still barely get anything done other than working out. gymaxxing is beneficial but social life is bigger motivation for getting stuff done

i started gymaxxing a year and ahalf ago to deal with this constant lethargy shit life. still barely get anything done other than working out. gymaxxing is beneficial but social life is bigger motivation for getting stuff done
no gym 4 ur face

I dont have both willpower and energy. I just rot.

And when you going out you get mogged

Reactive hypoglycemia is hell.

I dont have both willpower and energy. I just rot.
Based and :blackpill:,only fakecels try to improve,trucels know it never began for them so they just rot.

Yes man i have no energy tbh

I barely move these days.

I see a lot of fakecels here talking about going to the gym,working out,etc.
i hate retards who say they are depressed but still workout and go to the gym
i wish i could tell them: hey. you are not depressed, nigger.

I always have energy for copes.

i hate retards who say they are depressed but still workout and go to the gym
same,they're not depressed,they're just larping for attention

When you have no friends or gf then all your energy is Drained out

Tfw can't ldarmaxx, cause youngcel and bluepilled retard parents force you into studycucking for later becoming a good slave to hooked-nosed <<<Overlords>>>

Last edited:
Sign of low t and obese.
Sign of depression, but low T and depression is linked together (and vice versa, so your testosterone lowers depression and depression lowers testosterone)

Sign of depression, but low T and depression is linked together (and vice versa, so your testosterone lowers depression and depression lowers testosterone)
No such thing as depression. All has to due with hormones

LDARcels are desperate to co-opt trueceldom it seems.

Hmm. I have zero energy. Thats true. But i dont think all incel have to be like that.

No such thing as depression. All has to due with hormones
I think otherwise. Sin (spiritual) leads to depression, leads to different kind of biological consequences as hormones, but also there are different baseline levels (and normal daily, seasonal, occasion-dependent fluctuations) of hormones. Testosterone has a mild anti-depressant effect, I guess, thats one of the reason females have more depressive like states.

I suffered form burnt out brain more than a year, I also dont want to do anything but life cant go on like this, I'm trying to fix myself.

I used to be like this then i just stopped caring with age. I workout and crap but just to be strong and big so a wild savage doesn't rape me.

That's what a coddled normie fakecel would say
Can’t have depression when you have working hormones. Take it from someone who has messed up hormones

Can relate. Tired since the moment i wake up and zero strength or drive to accomplish anything , even easy tasks