Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: born in the spring

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I’ve noticed most trucels are born in the spring or late winter. Any truth to this?

Several recent studies have suggested that winter-born babies are more likely than summer ones to develop conditions such as schizophrenia, depression and seasonal affective disorder (SAD).Feb 1, 2011

View: https://youtu.be/wfs16ODLpNA

Several recent studies have suggested that winter-born babies are more likely than summer ones to develop conditions such as schizophrenia, depression and seasonal affective disorder (SAD).Feb 1, 2011
based, ill add to that c-section to enhance the innER shizo aspiERER

Yh I'm december

Most people are born in spring because there's a lot of fucking that happens during summer. Winter babies are results of Valentines day.

i was born in last few days of winter

Most people are born in spring because there's a lot of fucking that happens during summer. Winter babies are results of Valentines day.
being born within the aquarius constellation is rare though. your conception would have to be in the Bull(Taurus) season of late April until late May.

based, ill add to that c-section to enhance the innER shizo aspiERER
jewish doctor "saved" me from death while my "unlucky" brother got suffocated by my mom's narrow tranny like vagina (or maybe we had huge heads i dunno). I hate modern science i should be dead :feelsohgod:

jewish doctor "saved" me from death while my "unlucky" brother got suffocated by my mom's narrow tranny like vagina (or maybe we had huge heads i dunno). I hate modern science i should be dead :feelsohgod:
:fuk:

I was born in April.
What's suifuel about it is that it's one of the most beautiful months of the year and all I think about in Spring always is how I don't have a gf to go out with in that wonderful weather.

Late birthday-cels develop later than their peers born in January/February (10 months is a lot at 12,13) so that could be one of the causes of the later inceldom that follows.