Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: everytime you’re happy you get overwhelmed with this feeling that you don’t deserve it or that things are gonna go wrong at any minute

Celius

Celius

-
Every time I feel slightly euphoric and forgetful of my surroundings and just chilling with idk, vidya or enjoying a nice walk outside, I feel stressed and somewhat guilty. I’m so used to feeling awful and facing an insane amount of disappointment, one after another, that every time shit’s relenting and I get a little bit of breathing room, I feel like I don’t deserve it or that it’s not gonna last.

Guess this is what happens when you rot in a prolonged phase of severe anxiety and depression to a point that having your guard up for an eventual loss becomes your default mental state and getting out of it feels impossible and you’d rather remain in it purely because it’s comforting and the inevitable fallout won’t be as devastating.

It’s similar to how thanks to being an ugly genetic dead nobody, every time people compliment me on anything - which seldom happens, obviously - I feel uneasy and sense that something’s wrong or that I’m being manipulated.

Fucking brutal, honestly.

Your brain has adapted to view situations as such. You should trust your instincts.

Your brain has adapted to view situations as such. You should trust your instincts.
Maybe. I think on top of being short and really ugly, being relentlessly bullied during childhood annihilated me. :feelsbadman:

I legit don’t feel human anymore.

Maybe. I think on top of being short and really ugly, being relentlessly bullied during childhood annihilated me. :feelsbadman:

I legit don’t feel human anymore.
Because you're not human. You're not the same species. You have nothing to gain from participating in society.

Because you're not human. You're not the same species.
Unironically true. I’m lesser and so my thoughts and feelings tend to be less positive and “normal” as well. Still though, it doesn’t help with the loneliness but nothing else really does.

Unironically true. I’m lesser and so my thoughts and feelings tend to be less positive and “normal” as well. Still though, it doesn’t help with the loneliness but nothing else really does.
It's brutal. Nature is brutal. Nature just wants you and your genes to be snuffed out.

Yeah I get super paranoid and feel extreme dread mostly thinking about my future and what could go wrong. It happens all the time when am enjoying something

Yeah I get super paranoid and feel extreme dread mostly thinking about my future and what could go wrong. It happens all the time when am enjoying something
And it takes that living at the moment feeling away from you so you’ll just be left with nothing but negative emotions.

Fuck. I really felt this one

Because you're not human. You're not the same species. You have nothing to gain from participating in society.
Of course I'm not. I'm a wizard DUHHHHH. I FOCUS ON TINETER DIMENSIONAL VISIONS THIS IS WHAT PUBERTY TURNED ME INTOO

Just focus on becoming more of robot and soon enough you won't feel too emotional it is bad to feel melancholy yet not have anyone to turn to so the best thing is to have good mental fortitude.

Not only feelings coming up, but actual experiences like people giving you weird stares or girls not smiling at you.

Every time I feel slightly euphoric and forgetful of my surroundings and just chilling with idk, vidya or enjoying a nice walk outside, I feel stressed and somewhat guilty. I’m so used to feeling awful and facing an insane amount of disappointment, one after another, that every time shit’s relenting and I get a little bit of breathing room, I feel like I don’t deserve it or that it’s not gonna last.

Guess this is what happens when you rot in a prolonged phase of severe anxiety and depression to a point that having your guard up for an eventual loss becomes your default mental state and getting out of it feels impossible and you’d rather remain in it purely because it’s comforting and the inevitable fallout won’t be as devastating.

It’s similar to how thanks to being an ugly genetic dead nobody, every time people compliment me on anything - which seldom happens, obviously - I feel uneasy and sense that something’s wrong or that I’m being manipulated.

Fucking brutal, honestly.
Same as you brocel. Stress and anxiety are all I have known all my life. Happiness and contendedness are fleeting feelings.

:yes:

When something good happens to you, you always wonder how it's gonna go wrong.

It sucks because I always think about how I don't deserve to be happy when something good happens. I didn't think I'd make it past 18 so now I'm just trying to wing life with this mindset