Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: MrSamEntartainment Mogs You

L

_Lonely_

Banned
-
MrSamEntartainment literally mogs me facially. Idk if posting faces is allowed or not but I can assure you that a woman would rather look at his face than mine.

Idk how to spell entaritaiment

MrSamEntartainment literally mogs me facially. Idk if posting faces is allowed or not but I can assure you that a woman would rather look at his face than mine.
He actually has friends that care about him judging by his sub count and views. Compare this to st sinister whose viewerbase originates solely from .is

I highly doubt he mogs you, he's literally a shitskinned Pepe midget currycel in real life :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I mog everyone of this forum. 4.2 inch dick

What about @GayAlienSkullCel he's balding and gayalienskull
:feelshaha::feelshaha: I dunno mr sam has a terrible facial features and other mixed bag traits

giga short
disproportional body(head way bigger)
cuck prey eyes
terrible skin
also bad skin tone
got the dravidian genes:feelsrope::feelsrope:

never began for him:feelsrope::feelsrope:

:feelshaha::feelshaha: I dunno mr sam has a terrible facial features and other mixed bag traits

giga short
disproportional body(head way bigger)
cuck prey eyes
terrible skin
also bad skin tone
got the dravidian genes:feelsrope::feelsrope:

never began for him:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah but he has most hair than most cels here. We all know how much men love there hair. I even grew mine out and I look like weird Al. But younger