Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: not autistic but still a sperg

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I'm not autistic. I did multiple tests at the doctor and they were all negative. I have no problem reading and understanding emotions and social clues. Yet I still never fit in with normies. My interests, my values, my whole thought processes are drastically different than theirs. Sometimes I question if I'm even human, I'm like an Alien. Actual autists are better at masking their neurodivergency and fitting in with normies than I am :lul:

Mega Trucel Trait: You are diagnosed with autism AND act like a sperg

I think I probably am autistic. While I can fit it with normies sort of, I always liked communicating with guys on the spectrum.
Plus, I hand stim.
If I get diagnosed, I'll be excempt from the mandatory conscription.

I'm borderline autistic but I've been called aspergic lately by a random person and my mum. My mum's never called me aspergic before. I don't believe I have rigid speech patterns.

I was diagnosed as Sperg. Bullshit imo. Still I'm pretty sure I see right through people. Just recently I guessed score of volleyball match by the tone of voice my father who invited me to watch it. (World semifinal) So I assumed its the last set and he seemed optimistic but not overly. I guessed 2:1. Kinda creepy how I do things like that sometimes.