Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: rushing,watch video 2x speed etc

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
as trucel. u want be efficient and watch vids at 2x speed. speed read. speed type. Do everything as fast as can be done.

while normalfags can take it slow as they don't need copes as much

as trucel. u want be efficient and watch vids at 2x speed. speed read. speed type. Do everything as fast as can be done.

High IQ observation. That's why also constantly break the speed limit and recklessdrivingmaxx

ADHDcels reporting in. We rot 24/7 and yet we value our time more than normies do :society::feelsgah:

I watch videos at normal speed when I have free time tbh

Depends. Most of the time I can’t process things and enjoy them at 2x speed

If you have completed all of your teenage years waiting for cunny you already know what an eternity feels like :shhh:
This, after that experience you can't give a fuck anymore, literally.

true some high IQ content is harder to process 2x
Did you see that video by one of those cucked productivity channels, where that dude was using this exact method to increase productivity? He’s like fast forward all the boring shit like character development and story build up, and slow down for the fights. What a low iq piece of shit nigger, fuck that guy.

Did you see that video by one of those cucked productivity channels, where that dude was using this exact method to increase productivity? He’s like fast forward all the boring shit like character development and story build up, and slow down for the fights. What a low iq piece of shit nigger, fuck that guy.
Yeah Ali abdaal. I tried his technique for anime but I didn't like it and don't do it for 90% of anime. Only for ones I have read thru the manga already and need to move fast thru it. Or for one piece type shit where the fuckers slow down the animation a lot.

Imo, manga has a better entertainment/time ratio than anime on average. you can get a lot of entertainment value in 1/3-1/2 the time. Often more detail too and mangas don't have the second/third season problem that many anime do as they are the source material most of the time ignoring light novel adaptations.

Yeah Ali abdaal. I tried his technique for anime but I didn't like it and don't do it for 90% of anime. Only for ones I have read thru the manga already and need to move fast thru it. Or for one piece type shit where the fuckers slow down the animation a lot.

Imo, manga has a better entertainment/time ratio than anime on average. you can get a lot of entertainment value in 1/3-1/2 the time. Often more detail too and mangas don't have the second/third season problem that many anime do as they are the source material most of the time ignoring light novel adaptations.
Makes sense. Get the story and character development from the manga, but I would also watch the fights in the anime. This obviously wouldn’t work for shows that are going or right now though, like demon slayer or one punch man new episodes. Usually the story building is better in the manga, even amazing animes like death note

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back