Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucel trait: Whenever you see a foid with a ring on her finger, you automatically wish the worst upon her

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Whenever I see a foid show that she has a ring on her ring finger and is married or engaged, I automatically wish the worst upon her. Disgusting sexhavers have it so easy yet look down on us because we are mentally crippled from inceldom. They have zero idea about just how damaging and brutalizing inceldom really is. Why are these toilets allowed to flaunt their happiness and satisfaction with their romantic lives right in front of our faces while we have to suffer in eternal loneliness?

Last edited:
wish what you want it won't change anything

These animals probably cheat on each other anyway and it's meaningless (besides showing man's sexhaver status)

These animals probably cheat on each other anyway and it's meaningless (besides showing man's sexhaver status)
Woman arent loyal in this era . ThERe Is Always anothER treat / New Guy around

Any sexhavers. Now I am reaching 30 in the few years. Those classmates who bystanding let me get bullied are getting married and starting to have kid while I rot. My only wish is that they will bring more ugly unattractive autistic incels to this world.

Any sexhavers. Now I am reaching 30 in the few years. Those classmates who bystanding let me get bullied are getting married and starting to have kid while I rot. My only wish is that they will bring more ugly unattractive autistic incels to this world.
Absolutely brutal :feelsbadman:

praying for every couple's downfall this valentine's day :feelskek:

Whenever you see a foid, you automatically wish the worst upon her​

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back