Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: You can't even get into the friendzone

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I hear many normies complain about getting friendzoned, which I can understand to a degree. But I've realized that I haven't even been able to get into the "friendzone" at all. Foids straight up just ghost me and refuse to acknowledge my existence. Even if I wanted to, I'm not able to become friends with foids because they all reject me in every possible way.

friendzone just means ur personality is good enough but not ur looks

Brutal ghostedpill. I've never existed in their world.

I don't even had a irl friend

I hear many normies complain about getting friendzoned, which I can understand to a degree. But I've realized that I haven't even been able to get into the "friendzone" at all. Foids straight up just ghost me and refuse to acknowledge my existence. Even if I wanted to, I'm not able to become friends with foids because they all reject me in every possible way.
Being an incel still sucks

Friendzone means they don't mind you being around them and you being their orbiter, but they will never let you get in-between their legs

Friendzone is so cucked I genuinely think it's better to have never experienced it. Might give some perspective though

First of all it's impossible for men and women to be friends on top of that women ignore you because they are grossed out by you because you are an incel I deal with women all the time at work and they ignore me consistently I would prefer that because sometimes they try to emotionally and verbally abuse me

I got friendzoned once, brutal. Most women don't even wanna look/ talk or hang with me though so its pretty hard to even get that far.

Not being a cuck pretending to be friends seems like a better option

we aren’t good looking enough to be a foids friend

I was told I looked like an alien. I am beyond truecel as the entirety of high school I never had a conversation with the opposite gender. Fuck this gay earth.

I was told I looked like an alien. I am beyond truecel as the entirety of high school I never had a conversation with the opposite gender. Fuck this gay earth.
Same

If you never talked to a woman by20 It never began

Same. NevER even began

Truecel trait: you never even spoke to your crush out of anxiety

Same. This even goes for me in college also

The acquaintance zone.