Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you didn't even have friends when you were a kid

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]I never had friends, not even when I was a kid, no neighbors, no school, no neighborhood...nothing, I was always an autistic and ugly invisible stain[/UWSL]

i had some friends till secondary school then it went to shit and my autism stunted my emotional and social development also being fuck ugly and denotfacially deformed doesnt help

[UWSL]I never had friends, not even when I was a kid, no neighbors, no school, no neighborhood...nothing, I was always an autistic and ugly invisible stain[/UWSL]
I only started becoming invisible in gymnasium (equivalent of high school here) and that was after I more or less became a (somewhat) voluntary hermit, which I still am. Before that I had no friends and got bullied constantly. I still don't know what having a friend feels like and I have never had one.

Last edited:
i had a "best friend", we spent all the kindergarden and elementary school together, but this piece of shit betrayed me in high school.
so yes, this is one of the reasons why i don't believe in friendship, friendship is a myth just like romantic love.

Nah dude, had friends when I was a kid and still have a small group of friends now (sadly I don't live near them anymore)

Autism and looks is what destroyed my chances with foids, but having friends is somewhat less looks based and more driven by personality / mutual interests (bc men aren't shallow holes)
i said TRUCEL trait

[UWSL]I'm a piece of shit autistic, ugly, bitter, friendless, ldar, neet, mentalcel, frustrated, isolated, inhibited[/UWSL]

not me luckly, but I was also bullied

I had about 3 "friends" but those friends hung out with each other and pretty much just tolerated my being present. If we were in the same class together and we had to partner up they would fight amongst the three of them and whoever was outmaneuvered would partner with me.

They also pretty much bullied me daily, but they were all I had so I stayed.