Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: You don't even fit into the group of nerds, geeks, or losers. You literally have no sociability

true im outcast of the outcasts and it fucking sucks. I guess im giga autistic beyond repair :fuk:

make fantasy friends :smonk:

I belong to "Losers" group ngl:feelsrope:

This is me. I don’t even fit in with traditional incel nerds because I’m not into any of the shit they usually like such as video games, anime, and all the other nerd culture shit.

This is me. I don’t even fit in with traditional incel nerds because I’m not into any of the shit they usually like such as video games, anime, and all the other nerd culture shit.
same for me. I don't like nerd culture shit like anime

Being nerdy is cool and mainstream nowadays
Normies appropriate everything

but you socialize irl
I do but if I give advice on how to socialmaxx people reply "noo I am the truest truecel and nobody likes me but thats not my personalities fault" as if you don't meet people IRl that behave like on the internet

The computer geeks I come across only care about top-level specs and brand-names to extract insignificant gains in performance while playing games in the world's loneliest nightclub: their bedroom. "RISC", "register", and "Unix" are not in the vocabulary of these people.

''Nerds'' in my class don't even play video games, they never even heard of Bloodborne.
It's impossible to make friends with these ''geeks'', let alone NTs. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I belong on is :feelsmage:

The computer geeks I come across only care about top-level specs and brand-names to extract insignificant gains in performance while playing games in the world's loneliest nightclub: their bedroom. "RISC", "register", and "Unix" are not in the vocabulary of these people.
I don’t even fit in with traditional incel nerds because I’m not into any of the shit they usually like such as video games, anime, and all the other nerd culture shit.

I kept thinking I've found a group of refuge and then they always end up being larping normies who don't actually care about the shit purportedly championed by their group. I get that nobody's views will ever 100% intersect with your own but even here there are only a few I can identify with.

You belong here brocel

even most "nerds" are bluepill cucks

I wasn't nerdy enough for the nerdy-types at my school, and I was too nerdy to fit in with anyone else.

I'm obsessive over old video games and computers, but I dislike pretty much everything else within the realm of nerdy-ness. The "nerdy" kids at my school liked Star Wars, Marvel, Star Trek, etc. and all of that other sci-fi stuff. I was never really into that stuff.

Nerds, back in the 90's when I was growing up was almost an Incel, but now in the 2010's Nerd is like being hip, it has lost it's meaning. I don't identify with anything other than my Inceldom.

True. No matter who i am with i don't talk much and have nothing to say at all. I don't know wtf is wrong with me man.

i have intense hatred for nerds and geeks. i IQ mog those fuckers.

most nerds and geeks have IQ between 90 to 110. therefore i have little in common with those dumb fucks.
oh yea they're ironically on the similar IQ level as jocks are.

in their limited worldview, i believe they have some sort of dichotomy where either ppl are dumb or smart. either jocks or nerds

The last time I had even a semblance of a social group was back in high-school, which was almost five years ago. There was this group I was in, I didn't consider them as friends but a few people I was friends with hung around with them. The group was filled with incels and low-tier normies and didn't even fit in there, not that I really was around them willingly, but I'm making a point. The one or two guys I was friends with were in the same situation as me, depressed, divorced parents, hated school. There were only a few outcasts in the entire year who I could connect with.

The last time I had even a semblance of a social group was back in high-school, which was almost five years ago. There was this group I was in, I didn't consider them as friends but a few people I was friends with hung around with them. The group was filled with incels and low-tier normies and didn't even fit in there, not that I really was around them willingly, but I'm making a point. The one or two guys I was friends with were in the same situation as me, depressed, divorced parents, hated school. There were only a few outcasts in the entire year who I could connect with.
[UWSL]The incels and the very lowtier normies are a minority ... OBVIOUSLY not only the chads and chadlites fuck, because the norms are smart to get it, being NT, being at least a 6'5 face and a normal height they can achieve girls, obviously not as high quality as the ones chads get. But go for a walk and you will see a multitude of couples where the boy is not a Chad or a Chadlite at all (not even a hightier normie), but he is very NT and has a minimum acceptable height and face.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The incels and the very lowtier normies are a minority ... OBVIOUSLY not only the chads and chadlites fuck, because the norms are smart to get it, being NT, being at least a 6'5 face and a normal height they can achieve girls, obviously not as high quality as the ones chads get. But go for a walk and you will see a multitude of couples where the boy is not a Chad or a Chadlite at all (not even a hightier normie), but he is very NT and has a minimum acceptable height and face.[/UWSL]
Older normies would still get some pussy occasionally and have relationships, although they have to put in a lot of effort to maintain them. They could go out and have a quick fuck with an ugly and slightly fat Foid. Zoomer normies on the other hand are basically incels. Girls of that generation have immersed so much in women empowerment shite that they believe that they're goddesses walking the Earth and only deserve Chad. They'll just completely disregard any Zoomer male who isn't at least a Chad or Chadlite.

Nerds were always too smart for me.
They were good at math n shit.

Computer nerds are usually arrogant and condescending to me.

I can relate. In school I was made fun of over my appearance and voice a lot and ignored by most people so after a couple years of sitting alone I just decided to hang out with the special needs kids because they were actually nice to me. It was a small school so didn't have many cliques per se. Basically, most people were jocks and not many nerds or weirdos so I didn't fit in anywhere