Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Trucel trait: you don’t even have the will to play video games anymore.

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★★★
Can’t even play a game for 10 minutes without a strong urge to turn it off, anyone else feel the same?

DC61362F C42B 479E 9F9D E5E1C2C98856

Better force yourself to play games over rotting on social medias which are harmful for your brain. Most of those social medias like TikTok and instagram are guaranteed to deliver suifuel things to you like CHADs enjoying their lives.

video games are just chores tbh

How else do you cope then

True but i try to play cause i enjoy them sometimes

Better force yourself to play games over rotting on social medias which are harmful for your brain. Most of those social medias like TikTok and instagram are guaranteed to deliver suifuel things to you like CHADs enjoying their lives.
Good thing I stopped viewing social media, well besides watching blackpilled YouTube content and shows.

I can only play with other brocels

Do you like playing with friends?

I couldn't bring myself to play singleplayer games since I was 10, although I've spent a considerable amount of time rotting on competitive games solely because they are a form of socialization of which I am in desperate need of constantly.

How else do you cope then
trust me I want to play video games it’s just there so repetitive and it gets boring quickly, I was a hardcore gamer during my adolescence, back then I couldn’t even go 10 minutes without playing. Now it’s a chore.

If you ever want someone to play with I'd be happy to. not forcing you to or anything though lol
Thanks brocel what games do you play? and what console?

same
thats why i only play hoi4

i got a PlayStation 4 aswell and a shitty slow laptop, most games lag like crazy on the laptop.
Oh that's okay we could play playstation or maybe some games like tf2 if you can run that

I like shooting games mostly but I don't mind if you wanted to play something I'm not used to
same i always played shooter games, like call of duty
Oh that's okay we could play playstation or maybe some games like tf2 if you can run that
I’ll try to start up my ps4 because I haven’t touched it for a few years, my laptop can barely run even tf2

Same, stopped playing any games, listening to music or watching series/anime/films

I'm 27 btw

same i always played shooter games, like call of duty

I’ll try to start up my ps4 because I haven’t touched it for a few years, my laptop can barely run even tf2
Yeah we should play ps4 together at some point. It's okay we don't have to play PC games

Yes, I've noticed lately that I have to force myself to play games, so I don't enjoy it anymore like I used to. I also noticed that I keep getting worse at video games. It's just frustrating to me

I still can play for hours but less and less now. I am the best i've ever been in every game I play but I don't get the satisfaction I was expecting. I play a lot of fps and I just worry my KD is gonna drop so i dont play lol