Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You Drink a Liter of Original Coke Everyday

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
$1 regular large coke at McDonald’s >>> everything. I don’t care if it makes me fat or causes my teeth to rot, it’s the cheapest cope out there.

@Incelius Savage

I didn't drink soda in the past 3 years

I didn't drink soda in the past 3 years
200.gif

I fart cope, like I just did in my wagie cagie rn, chico

I only drink water, it’s free and it tastes good

What does a bottle of that amount look like? :feelshehe:

Comfortmogs me, to be honest; I would never fathom such luxury of fast food and convince, or I suppose consuming that much globohomo-promoting corporation-made food anyways. :feelsjuice:

But this is simply a result of subhumanity, and the inevitable forms of coping required to deal with such isolation and outcasting from society simply for being born genetically physically unattractiveness; the repeated negative reinforcement in social situations and resulting lack of confidence or independence needed to live such a healthy life is the cause. :feelsclown:

You'll regret it once your teeth start rotting or the enamel becomes thinner

I just had some dr. pepper.

But i’m going clean no sodas tomorrow to better my health and lower my sugar levels to prevent diabetes.

This one time i went like 6 months no sodas.

I’m wanting to cut out sugar completely and only eat natural sugars from fruit but my cunt mother always buy sodas and chocolate so it’s hard to stick with it.

Haven’t had any soda since august. Don’t even miss it.
Reintroduced coffee into my rotation though sweetened with stevia.

i drink water and milk, not together of course kek

I drink sodas and juices occasionally, but mostly I drink water/milk.

I also have protein shakes.

I just had some dr. pepper.

But i’m going clean no sodas tomorrow to better my health and lower my sugar levels to prevent diabetes.

This one time i went like 6 months no sodas.

I’m wanting to cut out sugar completely and only eat natural sugars from fruit but my cunt mother always buy sodas and chocolate so it’s hard to stick with it.
How? My head begins hurting if I don’t drink coke.

What does a bottle of that amount look like? :feelshehe:

Comfortmogs me, to be honest; I would never fathom such luxury of fast food and convince, or I suppose consuming that much globohomo-promoting corporation-made food anyways. :feelsjuice:

But this is simply a result of subhumanity, and the inevitable forms of coping required to deal with such isolation and outcasting from society simply for being born genetically physically unattractiveness; the repeated negative reinforcement in social situations and resulting lack of confidence or independence needed to live such a healthy life is the cause. :feelsclown:
It’s 1 liter of coke and ice.

$1 regular large coke at McDonald’s >>> everything. I don’t care if it makes me fat or causes my teeth to rot, it’s the cheapest cope out there.
Their coke is so good! Like they use the perfect balance of syrup, water and co2.

Anyone started to go off soda as they get older? It just makes me feel like I've had too much sugar after one can these days.

Dr Pepper > coke