Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you drink to numb the pain

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
Since i can't afford to buy xanax anymore due to the plug charging more shekels i switched to alcohol as my coping solution.
But i mix that shit with beverages like pepsi/coke sometimes energy drinks since i don't like the "stock" taste.

Trucel trait: you have no way of getting alcohol.

not trueceltrait

thats just called being an alcoholic

due to potential heart problems that can occur.
That's good for a trucel,only a fakecel is concerned about his health,trucels are happy if they can escape the matrix faster

try drugs

nerds

What's that? Diazepam? I tried that shit but was weak af and had no effect on me
rc = Research Chemicals

look it up you wont regret

Yes I am once again doing it.

Have almost only bad experience with alcohol, so no

Weed mogs both Alcohol & Xanax

Yes, the best trait

What's drug do you like?
depends

on gaming nights adh medication ritalin/dexamphetime or other uppers mephodorne/4fma/meth

if i want to trip balls ketamine/lsd

and benzos are great too

Since i can't afford to buy xanax anymore due to the plug charging more shekels i switched to alcohol as my coping solution.
But i mix that shit with beverages like pepsi/coke sometimes energy drinks since i don't like the "stock" taste.
View attachment 1023313
I drink because I have nothing else to do, no pussy and vidya is boring without it, so I stay long into the night. Gotta take days off tho. Not to mention its a newyear :feelsrope:

Also does anyone have an afterglow on the days they get hungover, I haven't been proper hungover recently but when I am sometimes it happens.

im planning on drinking some red wine tonight while browsing the forum. its my new years tradition

View attachment 1023313
Incel trait