Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: You hate going to the beach

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I hate going to the beach because of a couple of reasons:
1. I have no one to go with or enjoy it with
2. I hate how hot it is and how sunny it can get
3. It is typically full of normies and foids enjoying their time there
4. I see too many half-naked foids there which I will never be able to enjoy their bodies, so it's purposely giving myself suifuel if I go
5. I see happy families and couples hugging/kissing and doing whatever it is that they do, and I'm reminded of the fact that I will never get to experience any of that
6. If I go, I will scare away the children and families due to my ugly face, and probably get kicked out of the beach
7. It's a lot of hassle to prepare going there, for basically zero fun for me

i hate the beach cuz its hot asf and i dont wanna show my skin cuz im not gay

I literally live in front of a tropical beach where all tourists Chads come to handle our local bitches. Meanwhile I just rot and avoid to watch outside. Life sucks as should be.

Depends on the beach. The places I go to are 95% old ugly and fat people and some small children. I love water/swimming as well but I get your point. Beaches full of foids with Chads are suifuel.

4. I see too many half-naked foids there which I will never be able to enjoy their bodies, so it's purposely giving myself suifuel if I go
5. I see happy families and couples hugging/kissing and doing whatever it is that they do, and I'm reminded of the fact that I will never get to experience any of that
6. If I go, I will scare away the children and families due to my ugly face, and probably get kicked out of the beach
sometimes i forget you are not a cute anime girl like your pfp, and just a truecel like me :feelskek::feelskek:

I have no one to go with or enjoy it with
It is typically full of normies and foids enjoying their time there
I see too many half-naked foids there which I will never be able to enjoy their bodies, so it's purposely giving myself suifuel if I go
major reasons, and for me another problem is that i'm skinny and i feel like people are laughing at me or smth because of this. And on the beach you can get fungus infection as well.

I can't swim so no point to visit beach in the first place.

i probably wouldnt mind if i didnt have manboobs

Swimming and jumping from 10 meters into water is one of my best copes. During the summer I go to places that don't have that much people. Sometimes I can enjoy the visible part of the lake alone. Still, almost no matter how in the middle of nowhere I go, there are occassionally couples showing physical affection:feelsping:. Last summer I was happily enjoying it all alone and then there came a couple "should we start kissing":feelsrope:

im so high inhib i cant even go to public places

its like that scene in batman begins where they tried putting the poison in the air and infect everyone in gotham. the jews are doing that and succeeded

ITS IN YOUR WATER, IN YOUR AIR, IN YOUR FOOD
THERE IS NO ESCAPE!
clothes and plastics is unironically biggest source. Your testicles absorb chemicals 40x times faster than other skin and are rubbing on jewish polyester all day. Also diapers contain extremely estrogenic polymers for le absorbtion

one-piece-anime.gif

Haplogroup

asian-png.592382

The beach is the top 3 palces you should never go as as incel.

I tried swimming in the beach a few times but fuck it’s so hard. I hate that the currents make it impossible to swim in the beach especially when u get tired.

Once you get tired at the beach and you can’t feel your feet touch the ground ohhh it’s over I hate that it makes me panic and tires me

I have not gone to the beach for almost 2 years now. I just can´t do it anymore.

partial doxx, you live on the west or east coast huh? probably cali or Florida? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

DONT GO TO THE BEACH!

I don't visit beaches.

i really like the natural beach environment, the water and the sand with the sun, it's really beautiful, and i do like to swim too, but beautiful environments are the darkest hells if you have to experience them alone
i found a nice secluded piece of "beach" (it's in a lake, i live in a landlocked country) that i chill in sometimes.
but i really do not like going to actual populated beaches especially because of some of the reasons you said
i have to show my subhuman frame as if my ugly face wasn't enough, and have that embarassing small dick bulge hanging out too.
i have to see happy families and their kids playing, i have to be tormented by sluts in swimsuits and bikinis, i have to see young zoomers being goofy making memories, and also the young zoomer couples on their beach dates, they seem to purposefully shove whatever theyre doing in others faces, especially mine, i feel like im being targeted, they will look around (mostly at me) and then start kissing later.

the beach is lookism thats all it is. I was in vacation in italy a few months agoand whenever i went to the beach i immediatly went swimming a few hundred meters to get away from all the normalfaggot scum and swim back and forth

Nigga, I live in the middle of the continent.

we need more shark attacks

Beaches are nice. It's just the normies that spoil them.

If you live near the coast don't let others ruin it for you, but the worst part is the crowds.

Physically scared of beaches. Thing feels like getting hot iron to the chest.

During my time abroad, I went to beaches alone quite a few times, by day or by night.

Surrounded by either a crowd (at day) or just the sand (at night), while seeing and hearing normies your age or younger, even teenagers having fun all together, while you're just alone with your depression. You just realize how fucked up this life is and how brutal your life is.

Glad there's no beaches where I live.

If I had like a private beach, you would find me laying there in the summer like

Ugly people dont need to go to the beach, stay at home and watch anime or wrestling or something

It's especially painful when everyone around you is more attractive than you are like in hawaii.

Popular beaches = suifuel. Only quiet beaches with no one else and you can stare out to sea in a trance are good.

i Hate beaches so much sui fuel saw couples and kids I felt like a creep never want to go again felt like a outcast

Last edited:
During my time abroad, I went to beaches alone quite a few times, by day or by night.

Surrounded by either a crowd (at day) or just the sand (at night), while seeing and hearing normies your age or younger, even teenagers having fun all together, while you're just alone with your depression. You just realize how fucked up this life is and how brutal your life is.

Glad there's no beaches where I live.
Yeah I feel this too. I'll often see a group of foids and some guys laughing and having fun. Pushing eachother in the water. I hope I get melanoma and die early bc I never put on sunscreen

This is exactly why I also hate the beach. I once had a really bad depersonalization episode at the beach with my father and ever since then I never wanted to go back. I fucking hate life

This is exactly why I also hate the beach. I once had a really bad depersonalization episode at the beach with my father and ever since then I never wanted to go back. I fucking hate life
What happened?

Agree but I just hate going outside in general.

What happened?
Panic attack while eating at an outdoor restaurant bar near the beach. I was eating steak one minute and I sperged out the next. Probably some nonNT trait