Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: You're so ugly nobody laughs at your jokes because they think your face is funnier

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Girls are so retarded. They never laugh even when I say something I think is pretty funny. Or they never react when I bring up something interesting. It's like they can't picture a world where an ugly man has something valuable to say. If foids laugh with you youre fakecel. If when you enter a conversation they actually react your fakecel. If people don't constantly talk over you after you've said something GIGA FAKECEL

I used to be the class clown when I was in school people laughed at me tho no with me

Girls are so retarded. They never laugh even when I say something I think is pretty funny. Or they never react when I bring up something interesting. It's like they can't picture a world where an ugly man has something valuable to say. If foids laugh with you youre fakecel. If when you enter a conversation they actually react your fakecel. If people don't constantly talk over you after you've said something GIGA FAKECEL
Failo effect, your face makes people socially cautious of anything you say.