Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Truckzo is a Fakecel

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
@Truckzo nigger is a 5'9 15 yr old (average to above average height)

He's black so BBC halo, which means there will always be women drawn to him solely based on his race

And he plays American Football for his school. Literally the MOST NT sport. There is just NO way someone who plays Football comes anywhere close to the Incel category.

You know nothing about him kid :feelswhat: leave my nigga @Truckzo alone

Invite him to a duel, and let the best win

As an ambassador of Dahomey, your racism disturbs me

@Truckzo nigger is a 5'9 15 yr old (average to above average height)
your taller than him and according to you height doesn’t matter anyway so what’s the point in mentioning that

You’re both fakecels

Fakecels be like:
Meme Reaction GIF

When did I say it doesn't matter
Don’t tell me you have a memory of a goldfish and don’t even remember your own posts jfl. You gotta be trolling

Dude I'm telling you right now height doesn't matter. I have never been Halo'd by being tall for fucks sake. I hate it when people gaslight you and your lived experiences because you're an arbitrary height. It really doesn't matter in 2022. I see shorter men do way better than me in every way. Besides, tall starts at 6'4.

Apparently George Floyd was his uncle

Don’t tell me you have a memory of a goldfish and don’t even remember your own posts jfl. You gotta be trolling
Well yeah it doesn't matter as much as face

your taller than him and according to you height doesn’t matter anyway so what’s the point in mentioning that
Also jfl @ mentioning his age when you’re 16 and no better yourself

I play football because my mom said I get 100 bucks every tackle I get and also I'm trying to get a free education to moneymaxx

I play football because my mom said I get 100 bucks every tackle I get and also I'm trying to get a free education to moneymaxx
Why don't you ask the cheerleaders to fuck you for motivation

Are you not 6'2 at 16? :feelsseriously:

Anyway, he seems like a bit of a ogre to me; he did say his face was bad, though his voicemogging gives him a halo... :feelshehe:

I doubt he couldn't find some type of black foid, however he does seem to live in a white Alaskan city which is likely brutal for a guy like him. :feelssus:

Last edited:
Ignore that freak. He wants to call you a fakecel while being 6’2 at 16. Why mods haven’t banned I’m unsure of.

How do you keep randomly losing and gaining height from 6’2, 6’1, to now just 6ft? Make up your mind already jfl
the more erect his dick gets, the shorter he gets

How do you keep randomly losing and gaining height from 6’2, 6’1, to now just 6ft? Make up your mind already jfl
I measured wrong in the post I'm between 6ft and 6ft 1

Go back where u came from nigger

Why don't you ask the cheerleaders to fuck you for motivation
bc the cheerleaders think im weird

but the seasons over anyways and im going for wrestling now

bc the cheerleaders think im weird

but the seasons over anyways and im going for wrestling now
Why not basketball? Aren’t you black?

Why not basketball? Aren’t you black?
i cant play it because i have bad rhythm from being born early

all i understand is physicality and strength

He's black so BBC halo, which means there will always be women drawn to him solely based on his race
I dont understand u bbc copers man. All the data proves u incorrect.
For example dating app data proves people prefer whites. Even if the foids are ethnic themselves they prefer whitemen
I fucking wish u bbc copers were right honestly