Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

True or false: a 5/10 foid who is normal weight, is considered "really hot" to 95% of men

?

• True

Votes: 37 86.0%
  • False

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
the only people she's not 'really hot' to are the top 5% of Chads, ball players, high status guys

not to say she isn't hot to them, they still find her hot, just not 'really hot', with an emphasis on really

Last edited:
There is not a toilet in the world that isn't considered "really hot" by Literally any man below the top 1%. Being born with a vagina is the only qualifier for being "really hot". :blackpill:

There is not a toilet in the world that isn't considered "really hot" by Literally any man below the top 1%. Being born with a vagina is the only qualifier for being "really hot". :blackpill:

even obese african american women?

What I meant to say is that there's no hierarchy among toilets, all toilets are in the same boat. They are all perceived and treated the same. This is why landmales can become models but every male model is at least a Chad. :blackpill:

even obese african american women?

I have a morbidly obese aunt that exclusively dates buff Tyrone's and they beg her for pussy. It's absolutely brutal. This is why so many Black toilets are morbidly obese, it doesn't matter how you look as a toilet, only White Chad is picky.

This is very true, many users here throw the word "stacy" around for every gl white girl they see

Women who I consider a 4 or a 5 are considered as a 6 or a 7 in some men's eyes

Last edited:
This is very true, many users here throw the word "stacy" around for every gl white girl they see
tbh truth. random low tier beckies all called Stacy cause skinny and white halo

I disagree.

Men don't call average whales hot.

Ever

the only people she's not 'really hot' to are the top 5% of Chads, ball players, high status guys

not to say she isn't hot to them, they still find her hot, just not 'really hot', with an emphasis on really
she is not really hot but the normal weight adds a couple of points on to her to a 6-7 overall and with her face being only a 5 so girl next door and "attainable" greatly widens her appeal due to juggernaught law, she "attracts" circa 70% of men because of the juggernaught law, as they think because she is only a 5/10 facailly "they have a chance", and she will be easier to get and keep than a 7+.

In the JewSA yes because so many women are fat here that being skinny sets her apart even if she has a butter face.:feelsjuice:

IMO, In the US a "normal weight" is already enough for a foid to be considered "hot". If she also has a cute face, she's automatically moved to "really hot" category.

Funny anecdote from my life - I few years ago I was admitted to the hospital and I then looked at the intake form. Even though my BMI is 30+ (I'm a fatcel), the form said "Complexion: slim/normal". I LOLed hard at this - if I am considered "slim" with my BMI, who the fuck is considered "obese" then?

If you are a white foid, who is not fat and has a small nose, you are IMMEDIATELY in the top 3 percent of women worldwide :feelsUgh:

Yes, but not to me. To me, such a foid is just normal just like she should be considered. Just cummax, my fellow incels. It really works, unless you're high T.

I think it is close to a 6/10 without makeup and with makeup the sky is the limit depends on the person and how the makeup is applied.

"Stacys" are common to see everywhere, not that are and most agree.