Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which type of foid is more annoying basic bitch or alternative?

Choose

• Basic bitch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Alternative

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Basic bitch: Literal NPC who likes whatever pop song is on the radio and just mainstream movies. Follows all the trends. Obsessed with being seen as beautiful and successful. Only hobbies are gym, traveling and partying. Thinks alternative foids are too weird and random but ignores them mostly. Economically conservative but socially very woke. She's the liberal "soft" feminist type and just follows the most mainstream trends of feminist theory but it doesn't define her life.

Alternative: Plays the "I'm not like other girls" card a lot. Into stuff that was considered nerdy and male in the past like videogames, anime, metal music, etc. Hair dyed in weird colors, tattoos, piercings. Hates basic bitches and thinks she's so much better than them. Likely has an OF. Probably a commie or anarchist, really into feminism and hates all men except Chads.

IMO I think the alternative foid is more annoying because more likely to be an SJW and therefore an incel hater. Basic bitch is a literal NPC but too busy thinking about tiktok and makeup to hate on incels.

alt foids for sure

theyre always fake commie/marxists with an 2000$ macbook and rich parents

Alternative: Plays the "I'm not like other girls" card a lot. Into stuff that was considered nerdy and male in the past like videogames, anime, metal music, etc. Hair dyed in weird colors, tattoos, piercings. Hates basic bitches and thinks she's so much better than them. Likely has an OF. Probably a commie or anarchist, really into feminism and hates all men except Chads.
This one look murder able and rape able.
I feel i just want to commit murder on alt foids.

Basic bitches go with the flow, alternative foids are beckys seething over not being stacys yet they still have the entitlement of a stacy.

At least alternative foids try to be different despite them being significantly worse people.

All foids are the same in terms of their ability to be constantly vexing. They're better off to be locked up and used as cum toilets only.

Alt girls are the first ones to smash your car or accuse you of wrong-doings to a cop, so.... I'd say I'd rather fuck around with the typical "basic bitch" than some emo cunt who hates all men and likes trannies.

Alternative girls look disgusting with all the piercings, tattoos, and dyed hair. They also likely are suffering from mental illnesses and take jew pills.

Basic bitches at least look hot and make my dick go hard.

Alternative. These type of foids get on my nerves the most tbh. I see one i just want to kille em with a brick

Last edited:
IMO I think the alternative foid is more annoying because more likely to be an SJW and therefore an incel hater. Basic bitch is a literal NPC but too busy thinking about tiktok and makeup to hate on incels.
Thus, tbhtbh.

Alternative girls look disgusting with all the piercings, tattoos, and dyed hair. They also likely are suffering from mental illnesses and take jew pills.

Basic bitches at least look hot and make my dick go hard.