Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR truecel autist trait: you dress like a bum

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
you wear the same clothes all day and don't bother changing when you go out in public. it's irrelevant what people think of how you dress because they hate you enough for being ugly and awkward. i don't even bother to tie my shoes the overwhelmng majority of the time.:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Same. Its too much effort. I havent showered in 4 days

Yeah, what's the point if you have a shit face, fashion won't do anything.

I only change clothes after I shower

you wear the same clothes all day and don't bother changing when you go out in public. it's irrelevant what people think of how you dress because they hate you enough for being ugly and awkward. i don't even bother to tie my shoes the overwhelmng majority of the time.:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
:yes:

@tranny @tranny @tranny @tranny @tranny trait: you dress like a foid :feelspuke:

I'm naked all day since I'm a rotter, but yeah my style is kinda trash atm (if i have doctors appointments) but I have lots of expensive clothing since I used to collect as a hobby, not worth wearing though

Wow, this describes exactly me. I used to wear suits and do a lot of effort until I realised that toilets treat me like trash regardless of how I dress.

Yes, I don’t give a fuck what I wear. I often wear the same clothes every day. It’s pointless to put in any effort. Everyone will still hate me. So fuck trying to look nice. I just dress basic.

I dress like a metalhead. Which I guess is dressing like a bum. Also,

you wear the same clothes all day
:feelswhat: don't tell me that's normal? I shower once a day, and put on a set of clothes after my shower. Why would I need to change in the middle of the day? The only time I do that is if I get a workout.

Chadrone could wear what we wear and still slay we just look bummy because we are ugly:feelsrope: also gigatrue

I wear the same clothes everyday