Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel KHHV trait 24+: you probably have a very weird head

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I can barely look at myself in any reflection (phone, computer, window in the evening, mirror). My head and face are so weird and out of proportion, my eyes are so different (size and different levels), but also my skull/feminine jaw, and my head shape is just terrible; large but very narrow. I’m 26, and KHHV only bc of my face. I’m also very short; but if I were good looking I could get a 5 foot hottie,or if I had a adverse face I could at least look at myself in a reflection. I have no cheekbones for example, but many more problems in my face

mine is similar to mr mackey, mmkay

GAY

ALIEN

SKULL

:feelshaha:

My head looks like deformed lightbulb.

My head looks like deformed lightbulb.
I have a large head, like an alien, every feature is weird or deformed in some way, people sometimes call me miss accidentally even if I have short hair (narrow upper face, round jaw), and deformed, asymmetric eyes

I have a large head, like an alien, every feature is weird or deformed in some way, people sometimes call me miss accidentally even if I have short hair (narrow upper face, round jaw), and deformed, asymmetric eyes
My eyes are also asymmetric and I have a big head, my forehead is too narrow for the rest of the head, I have a big nose and small mouth and my chin is short and I have a huge bump on my head.

My eyes are also asymmetric and I have a big head, my forehead is too narrow for the rest of the head, I have a big nose and small mouth and my chin is short and I have a huge bump on my head.
Damn bro, sorry. We suffer together as brocels :cryfeels:

Brutal foidpill
That’s bc of my jutting out and round jaw and very weird upper part of my head plus I have no facial features to speak of. But mostly I just overhear “monster” from strangers or “mom why does this man look so strange” from kids (i just don’t look manly maybe that’s why some people call me miss. and the reason for that is my disability.)