Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill truecel trait: Foid cashier doesn't greet you

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
I'm like a ghost she would only react if their anti-thief device would start beeping.

For me cashiers sometimes greet me and sometimes they don’t. I dnc at all. It’s not like they will fuck me.

I don’t care at this point I’m gonna die alone anyways

For me cashiers sometimes greet me and sometimes they don’t. I dnc at all. It’s not like they will fuck me.
i have bumped into a foid earlier today and euphoria hit me all around my chest, arm and head it's over i'm so touch starved it's so painful :incel:

i have bumped into a foid earlier today and euphoria hit me all around my chest, arm and head it's over i'm so touch starved it's so painful :incel:
I haven’t touched a foid in anyway for a year now.

Use self checkout

She takes one glance at me then looks away in disgust, and doesn't look at me again.

The cashier foids does ignore but the male security guard is always following me around

Yes, they avoid me at all costs.

They treat a homeless person better than the utter contempt when they have serviced me

Yeah but why should i care about that?

I didn’t even know cashiers greeted people. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA