Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill truecel trait: foids sit next to you during important lectures

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
when foids need to focus and study they'll sit next to you instead of chad. If they were to sit next to chad they would be hypnotized by chad's good looks and probably spend the entire class gawking at him or talking to him

No because they don't presume I get high grades... which I also don't

they'll just sit in the farthest seat away from everyone instead.

Yes. The Ukrainian foid from group therapy partnered with me for a group activity. She was the most mature of our group, I believe.

It was based on a Ring Theory problem, which I knew and recognized that our activity was unsolvable immediately. I was, by that age, slightly versed in Pure Mathematics.

Screenshot from 2022 01 03 19 57 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 03 19 55 50

(I was, of course, only baiting. I have a NLD).

Last edited:
in college, there was this cheerleader stacy with a major in math, which also had a few CS classes. whenever she would come into the CS lounge, all the nerds would flock to her to help her with homework, it was sickening to watch the simping. i was literally the only guy who would never get up or ever help.

one day she did something weird and walked directly to me to ask for help, i think her ego was hurt that she couldn't control ALL guys, even the subhumans. i straightup refused to help her lol. the spirit of st. calculatorcel runs through me.

I wish, foids behave as if I am a space alien when I am at university.

Trucel trait: foids don't sit next to you at all.

Fakecel trait tbhngl. I am so repulsive to women that they avoid me under any possible circumstances