Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: People didn't even hide they disliked you

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember in middle school being told in my face by my normie classmates that "dude nobody likes you" or "we all agree you're the weird kid of the class". They said they didn't like my passive attitude and that I didn't talk much, no shit if every time I talk nobody takes me seriously or they laugh at me what the fuck do you want me to talk about retard :feelsjuice: I remember in the changing room before going to the pool (gym class) they were talking about the guys in the class and ranking them by popularity/sympathy or other shit I don't remember. Of course they all agreed I was in last position and I was listening the whole time kek.

Yeah, I am always hated for no reason, even when I am trying to help people.

Yeah soms foids came to me to ask why don't I talk to other students why am I so quiet and why do I always sit alone in the corner and I said because when I speak you all laugh at me and think it's a miracle and then they left.

I was never actively bullied, just ignored which is probably worse, since they didn‘t think it‘s worth interacting with me at all. :feelstrash:

Most humans do indeed deserve to die. Many, not in very easy ways either.

All my co-workers hate me even when I tried to help. I got to a point where I have to keep holding back so I don't talk and not get annoyed.

imho they are waiting JUST WAITING for any excuse for you to fuck up, so they can 100% commit to dogpiling on you when you do. A good example of this is Al Franken

yep, foids don't even try to mask it

imho they are waiting JUST WAITING for any excuse for you to fuck up, so they can 100% commit to dogpiling on you when you do. A
This is how people are. wait for a moment to pounce on the stray. But if another of their tribe makes a mistake they ignore it and dont use it as an excuse to attak. perfect example you say something wrong they will attack, exagerate, imply stupdity/incompetence and commence the disrespect. one of them says somethign wrong they laugh it off or giggle and continue talking . :feelswhat:

This has happened to me alot. I've overheard a group of girls talking who the ugliest in our year group and they all voted me.