Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: people openly called you ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
So many times in school I got openly called ugly. A ricecel came up to me once and said "you're so fucking ugly" for literally no reason, I was on friendly terms with him too. Once I was sitting next to a fat bitch in class and she said "don't look at me you're actually so ugly". And so many more unpleasant incidents.

This has happened to me almost all of my life. I sometimes get laughed at by people as I walk by.

This has happened to me almost all of my life. I sometimes get laughed at by people as I walk by.
its worse if you're short tbh, they think because you're small your weak and can't do shit against them.

I've been called ugly by a foid on the internet after showing her my face. Because of that, I don't wanna use dating apps at all. I started realizing there was something wrong with my face at the age of 16, btw. But I still refused to admit I was ugly then.

thats just brutal
happen to me many times tbh:feelsaww:

I made a thread about one of the times a foids cslled be ugly alot. :cryfeels:

even my grandmother calls me ugly,its over for me

Can heavily relate

I've been called ugly by a foid on the internet after showing her my face.
This has happened to me too, she mocked me horribly. Then i've been called ugly and laughed at in person multiple times, all of them were foids.

Giga over

I’m not good looking by any means but if people openly come up to your face and say it, there’s no hope
jfl I don't get why people are so cruel just because they can be. I want to throw acid into their faces and deform them. And torture them.

That’s why I love covid-masks and wearing a cap.

This has happened to me too, she mocked me horribly. Then i've been called ugly and laughed at in person multiple times, all of them were foids.
In my case, we didn't know each other IRL. And that's good. She didn't mocked me openly. But she still did it, I think. She was a landwhale, but her face wasn't ugly. And she said I replied to her since I couldn't get sex with skinny foids. But then she implied I was one of those assholes who liked only good-looking foids, yet she still considered herself ugly due to her obesity. Since what she said consisted of contradictions, I think she mocked and trolled me. :incel:
So, I'm not going to humiliate myself in front of foids anymore. It's pointless.

Yeah when online video chat rooms first became a thing in the earlier 2000s I tried it and peoples reactions were genuine to my face. Many ewwwws and fast skips. Its over

Yup, people called me ugly to my face in class.

Brutal. Is it you in the profile photo?

I've had family members, friends, strangers in the street, trannys on dating apps - basically, every variety of person, call me ugly at some point.

I've had family members, friends, strangers in the street, trannys on dating apps - basically, every variety of person, call me ugly at some point.
what's your ethnicity?

The part where the fat women calls you ugly pisses me off the most because even fat foids are self-entitled whores which comes to show how bad society really is.