Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: trashy room

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
You have a trashy room with plates and kitchenware and piss bottles all over the place because you have no motivation to clean up you also collect random things that don't mean anything but you just collect them instead:cryfeels:

I'm the opposite. My room is almost completely empty. I have a bed on the floor, a chair, and a desk for my PC. Nothing other than that.

I'm the opposite. My room is almost completely empty. I have a bed on the floor, a chair, and a desk for my PC. Nothing other than that.
I try to keep my room clean but it just keeps getting messy :cryfeels:

Etika smile

Yah my room is messy too!

Although I try to stop it getting TOO bad!

Are you still a teen? I've always kept mine clean, but I'm one of the biggest truecel/oldcels here.

mine is kinda clean with the exception of my nightstand that has books, bracelets, random items, money, etc. all lying over it

After you faggotcoonjewbitch
Lol relax I was just joking bro.

I was there myself. Then I realized that minimalism is the best and having a trashy place is for niggers. I don't even have enough shit anymore to get it too trashy.

Are you still a teen? I've always kept mine clean, but I'm one of the biggest truecel/oldcels here.

No I'm a grown ass man kid might as well still be a teen because nothings changed from me being one to a adult

Lol relax I was just joking bro.

I was there myself. Then I realized that minimalism is the best and having a trashy place is for niggers. I don't even have enough shit anymore to get it too trashy.
One day my rooms clean next day it's dirty :cryfeels: I