Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting truecel trait: you absolutely despise having crushes

damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
-
man i absolutely despite having crushes
especially knowing theres no chance ever cause you are a deformed fuck
if the girl mogs you, call it a day and go home
not a chance, completely over
god why does high test mean high libido
anyone relate to this bullshit? give me your story
- damascus

just don't have crushes theory

I never really had one tbh, at least not any extreme infatuation

i dont have crushes nor oneitises because i know i stand no chance in obtaining them. What's the point JFL.

I never really had one tbh, at least not any extreme infatuation
lucky man. wish i could just get lobotomized.
i havent approached her yet (dk if i ever will tbh)
when i get to 14% bf i might just go to her insta dms (absolute cope)
to atleast give my bluepilled brain some clarity so i can move on

i dont have crushes nor oneitises because i know i stand no chance in obtaining them. What's the point JFL.
No point at all. I have no idea why my brain is doing this. I know I stand no chance.

lucky man. wish i could just get lobotomized.
i havent approached her yet (dk if i ever will tbh)
when i get to 14% bf i might just go to her insta dms (absolute cope)
to atleast give my bluepilled brain some clarity so i can move on
if you're here, it's over, something has gone very wrong in your life, just accept it

58916.jpg

Can't mossad the Assad

I used to have crushes and I hated them. They always end badly and you end up crushed. I don't anymore after so many girls I was interested in rejecting me.

I used to have crushes and I hated them. They always end badly and you end up crushed. I don't anymore after so many girls I was interested in rejecting me.
never have asked out a girl because no girl has shown even the slightest of interest in their own ways. people have affirmed my blackpill by never giving me cliche advice like everyone else does. its that they already know its over for me

never have asked out a girl because no girl has shown even the slightest of interest in their own ways. people have affirmed my blackpill by never giving me cliche advice like everyone else does. its that they already know its over for me
During high school my crushes were never reciprocated and I didn't do anything because of it too. In university I started making moves, asking girls out and still got rejected, so I stopped liking women altogether. Granted I was awkward because lack of teen love, but I improved a lot during my 20s. Still got nothing never, even now after over a decade of practice.

During high school my crushes were never reciprocated and I didn't do anything because of it too. In university I started making moves, asking girls out and still got rejected, so I stopped liking women altogether. Granted I was awkward because lack of teen love, but I improved a lot during my 20s. Still got nothing never, even now after over a decade of practice.
your a wizard, so i hope you dont mind if i ask you a question
but how do you find energy to keep living? is it like small goals? is money your motivation?
im struggling and would like to know.
- damascus

your a wizard, so i hope you dont mind if i ask you a question
but how do you find energy to keep living? is it like small goals? is money your motivation?
im struggling and would like to know.
- damascus
I had to restart my dead career to get out of unemployment in my late 20s. It worked well and this allowed me to work and get money, which gave me motivation and hope. Now I'm motivated progress in my career and get more money.

Aside from the damage from women, my life is good, but in truth inceldom spills over to everything else. The happiness you'd get from a chill job, successful career and going out with friends is severely diminished.

man i absolutely despite having crushes
especially knowing theres no chance ever cause you are a deformed fuck
if the girl mogs you, call it a day and go home
not a chance, completely over
god why does high test mean high libido
anyone relate to this bullshit? give me your story
- damascus
I don't look at women nor make eye contact with them since I know there is a zero chance they'll go out with me. Crushes make me want to kill myself since I'll never be with them. It's even more depressing when you see them getting a boyfriend. Especially if they're new boyfriend is a nigger.

I don't look at women nor make eye contact with them since I know there is a zero chance they'll go out with me. Crushes make me want to kill myself since I'll never be with them. It's even more depressing when you see them getting a boyfriend. Especially if they're new boyfriend is a nigger.
it hurts so much knowing theyll never be mine. i am drowning in suifuel. it is so over. no wonder incels go ER (in destiny 2). they will try and tell you there is life beyond using your testicles, that we are different from the rest of the animals we see in mother nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back