Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: you are nomadic and are in many subcultures or communities online

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve been involved in many subcultures and get a small interest in something or join a group and stay with them for a few months then stop talking to them. Well to be fair they stop talking to me and sometimes I try to make contact with these people but it’s obvious they want nothing to do with me.
I was in some Simpsons fan groups when I was younger, I was in some kik chats for a bit, later then I used google plus for 3 years and joined some subcultures of guys who likes flame wars, the subcultures of raiding groups, etc. I then used discord for a bit I talked a lot in 3-5 servers heavily, was on Politiktok for a bit and liked trolling people there. I use /pol/ and been on it for a while. Been in Hispanic nationalist telegrams & discords. Probably more subcultures I’ve been in but despite all this I’ve never passed 1000 followers or friends in any of these platforms. Also I usually get dropped by these groups or banned a little after on the platform

I've never been involved in such groups of normies, foid worshippers, and other likely cucks refusing the reality of the blackpill and probably filled with the types to mock sub 5 males; 4chan has fallen a long way, so .is is basically the only community I'm on... :feelsjuice:

JFL, kik was retarded, now that I think about it. :feelshaha:

Yakub

I've never been involved in such groups of normies, foid worshippers, and other likely cucks refusing the reality of the blackpill and probably filled with the types to mock sub 5 males; 4chan has fallen a long way, so .is is basically the only community I'm on... :feelsjuice:

JFL, kik was retarded, now that I think about it. :feelshaha:
I was fucking 10 on kik and I remember one time crushing on a gigastacy, and some faggot Normie cunt had some beef with me cuz of my age. For some reason the gigastacy whore shitted me a few weeks later rofl. Even in these communities I was more or less ignored by foids. If foids even bothered me to talk to me it was because they wanted to trauma dump or some stupid shit like that.

To participate in society you must mask certain layers of yourself. The incel struggle is struggle.
Without the Blackpill, most men would be on copium. We freed their minds, and all we had to do was just open their eyes. We freed their minds from being a slave, just like Nelson Mandela.

I used to be in a M&B Warband Napoleonic Wars regiment. Although I was too shy to ever talk over teamspeak, it was fun times. Sadly the game's community died eons ago.

Can’t relate tbh

I’ve been active in like two general online subcultures total throughout most of my life and outside of here everyone that I talk to on the internet is someone I’ve known for like 6 years minimum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back