Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Truecel trait:You litter

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Soyciety treated me like garbage my whole life when I wanted to be treated like a human being so why should I have any respect for this gay ass planet anytime I have trash I throw it on the ground because I dont owe this fucking twisted society anything, if you dont litter you are a normie and foid sympathizing cunt. I've thrown red bulls on the ground on my hikes because fuck nature, nature is also responsible for my inceldom so its only fair I could trash it back.

I am not hostile to the environment. Nature is one of the few things that brings peace in the world.
You should litter in cities where chads and foids are abundant.

No out of respect to my pet Turtle

i did it once cos i thought it was lowinhib and cool but i just looked autistic

No that is something i cant cope with It makes me feel terrible, I always enjoyed fresh and salt water fishing my whole life id never do that

i respect nature.

fuck nature, nature is also responsible for my inceldom so its only fair I could trash it back.
It's not nature as in the trees, water, animals, earth that made you incel
Naturemaxxing is a great cope and i don't want it all destroyed

Soyciety treated me like garbage my whole life when I wanted to be treated like a human being so why should I have any respect for this gay ass planet anytime I have trash I throw it on the ground because I dont owe this fucking twisted society anything, if you dont litter you are a normie and foid sympathizing cunt. I've thrown red bulls on the ground on my hikes because fuck nature, nature is also responsible for my inceldom so its only fair I could trash it back.
i litter on chad and stacie’s area

Walking in the forest and swimming in the lake are one of the best copes and they provide shelter from seeing sexhavers. I appreciate clean nature. Littering reminds me more of low-inhib giga-NT normie animals than incels rebelling against oppression and garbage reminds me of womens abundance and their stupid needs like gigantic malls selling weak crap.

I never litter

The most I'll litter is throwing my straw wrapper out my car window for any drinks, otherwise I try to find a trash bin

hell no, im not littering

Litter only hurt poor janitors ngl

My parents raised me a rule-obeying, high-inhib cuck, I'm not littering.

I feel similarly, fuck the environment, why should I work to protect it so that the offspring of Chad and Stacy can have a nice life?

I don’t litter though :feelsbadman: I don’t blame you for doing it though. I do try to waste resources when I can and I do waste as much plastic as I can

I litter. I pay a shit ton of taxes in this borderline communist nation. So they might asswel spend my money on cleaning this mess up since the taxing agency here wants to fuck my analy roughy everytime i receive my paycheck