Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait - you cheat in every game

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I cheated in most of the games I played seriously i think some/most incels might relate to this? I've been loser irl so I wanna be a god in video game and destroy everyone

I never cheat unless it's multiplayer

Cheated in DBD with my expensive account got banned stoped cheating lol

You're not a truecel shut up

Cheated in DBD with my expensive account got banned stoped cheating lol
i had a 500$ rust account and I got banned for cheating, I bought a new rusta acccount to continue cheating lol. I miss my rust skins though

Giga-truecel trait: You want to cheat but you are too low iq to know how to do it

I used to mainly just because I liked changing the games up a bit and tinkering with

Yep was cheating so hard in csgo.

I even cheat in assassins creed valhalla

Only in single player games but i would only do it when i’d beat the game and stuff, used cheat codes on old ps2 games but that’s about it. Enabled cheats on ppsspp but i deleted it

Last edited:
Last edited:
I cheated in most of the games I played seriously i think some/most incels might relate to this? I've been loser irl so I wanna be a god in video game and destroy everyone
Brutal and true. I used to cheat and use Trainers in games like hearts of iron and command and conquer because it felt so good to be so strong and have so much power. :fuk:

right absolutely true, i used invincibility in gta 5 to not get defeated, and in far cry 3, and most of the games i have played i use cheats, i have completed candy crush saga more than 2000 levels by cheating too, and i cheated in lots of games

Annoying cunt trait: you cheat in vidya games and make it more annoying for other brocels to have fun
:feelsseriously:

I'm not surprised you're a cheater.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back