Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] truecel trait: you don't care if you are watched by the FBI on this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
1) I have an ER avi :feelsjuice:
2) I don't pay attention to what I say :feelsjuice:
3) I don't even hide my ip, so the FBI know exactly my location :feelsjuice:

I have nothing to lose. If I am in jail, I'll rot. If I'm not in jail, I'm still rotting.

In this respect, there is certainly nothing to worry about at all. Personally, I am of the opinion that there are no government employees working here anyway. This suspicion merely arose from various memes, but it is almost certainly not true.

It's just a rationalcel trait

I have nothing to lose. If I am in jail, I'll rot. If I'm not in jail, I'm still rotting.
same, if the FBI arrest me I will happly commit suicide the day after

We have nothing to live for anyways.

In this respect, there is certainly nothing to worry about at all. Personally, I am of the opinion that there are no government employees working here anyway. This suspicion merely arose from various memes, but it is almost certainly not true.
thank for saying this fed :feelsjuice:

I get an ACTUAL HARD-ON from the idea of some FBI cuck "monitoring" this website and then getting blackpilled. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

i don't care because i live in a third world country lol

i mean they cant arrest you over a pfp. just dont make threats

would raise my status to get arrested by the fbi

glow harder