Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: You have a baby face.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
We get treated like children, we aren’t taken seriously, we age like shit.

I have to literally grow a beard and get a haircut to seem somewhat normal and not a total nerd. I even got mistaken as a woman before when i had long bowlcut hair.

Opposite for me. I looked like a middle aged man when I was a teen. Incel and old looking = never begen.

At least you wont be a wrinkly grape when you're in your late 30's

We get treated like children, we aren’t taken seriously, we age like shit.

I have to literally grow a beard and get a haircut to seem somewhat normal and not a total nerd. I even got mistaken as a woman before when i had long bowlcut hair.
I used to be giga babycel back at middle school when i was obese, i was treated like a subhumanoid roach because of that

Same. I am 20 but look like 14 and often get mistaken for being a school boy and on the top of that I am short which is also why people mistake me for a minor.

Same. I am 20 but look like 14 and often get mistaken for being a school boy and on the top of that I am short which is also why people mistake me for a minor.
I'm 27, and most people say I look like I'm somewhere in the 18-20 range.