Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait you have a flat nose

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
having a big nose is a masculine feature. Having a big straight and narrow nose is a sign of high Testosterone and big dick. Ethnic noses are small,wide and flat, thus making it unnatractive to most foids.Whites on avg have bigger, longer and straighter noses.

Now, noses are not the most important feature of your face but it can sure impact your attractivness level, look at all the male models and actors, most have straight and big noses with a narrow nasal bridge. Ethnic models get rhinos to make their noses look more sharper and bigger. I rarely see foids lust after men with rounded chubby noses. Noses are a good way to determine whether a face is attractive or not, often times for foids, smaller noses are more atteactive, but for men, larger noses are more attractive. Also, When i say big noses i don't mean jew noses.

WS%201%20Frontal%20rhinoplasty%20b&a4yr%206mo.jpg

Look at the drastic difference the nose can make in the above pic, in the left pic he looked like the typical beaner, in the right pic he looks more white passing with a narrower nose.

ogre for me

Attachments

• cover_med.png
    cover_med.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 3
Kys nigger. I'd do anything for a small nose I look like a fucking stereotypical jew but 10 times worse I've gotten bullying for it all my life