Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait: You hung out with special needs kids in high school.

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Because you couldn't make friends with anyone else. Enough said really. Just wanted to get it out because I'm so fucked up in the head and depressed I dunno what to do.

idk if they were all special needs but the losers for sure, cool ppl defended their turf brutally

The special need kids hung out with normies and chads and were used to do funny things in classes, like make animal noises to fuck with the teacher.

Wtf how did you know

Wtf how did you know
Uh, I don't know man. I guess I have ESP and read your mind
The special need kids hung out with normies and chads and were used to do funny things in classes, like make animal noises to fuck with the teacher.
Not in my town. One kid I hung out with, Daniel, was bullied but too legit retarded to realize it. I stuck up for him sometimes and he clung to me because I was his only "friend". I was just with him because he followed me tbh.

Giga trucel trait, you never hung out with anyone in Highschool. :feelsUgh:

Uh, I don't know man. I guess I have ESP and read your mind

Not in my town. One kid I hung out with, Daniel, was bullied but too legit retarded to realize it. I stuck up for him sometimes and he clung to me because I was his only "friend". I was just with him because he followed me tbh.
Damn, that’s pretty sad.

The special needs kids were pretty much segregated so there was no opportunity for me

Underrated truecel trait and completely spot on

That's a fakecel trait :feelsseriously: .
Real trucel trait: you never talked to anyone in high school and had 0 friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back