Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you shit your pants at 30

AsianKungFao

AsianKungFao

Veteran
★★★★★
I was just squatting to take a picture of my meds, and without any warnings at all, shit came out. Fuck this shit I hate it so much

Truecel trait: bad digestive system

squatting is retarded to me

Was there that much pressure on your abdomen that you forced it out?

i shat on myself recently ,don't wanna go into detail but it was pretty gross and unintentional

Just stop shitting

That's a toilet trait

If you have severe constipation, you may be unable to urinate. (I used to get sharp pains while walking because of it).

If you have severe constipation, you may be unable to urinate. (I used to get sharp pains while walking because of it).

consoom fiber

I can verify this as fact. Bad diet and heavy drinking can wreck one's gut after a while...

I was just squatting to take a picture of my meds, and without any warnings at all, shit came out. Fuck this shit I hate it so much
I shit myself the other day because I was having alcohol withdrawals and made it to the toilet and all but shat my shorts just as I squatted down to sit on the bowl.

The absolute state of Inceldom discussion :feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited: