Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: You were bullied by other incels in school

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
People from my previous schools that would be on this forum if they found it would randomly throw insults at me for no reason and used me as a punching bag to make themselves look better. I bet most niggers here would have done the same thing if they know me irl.

tbh I always found lowtier normies and incels to be meaner to me than the popular kids. The popular kids didn't like me but they generally just ignored me. It was always lowtier normies/incels that were trying to raise their social status that would be mean to me.

Most of my bullies were the bottom of the barrel, even worse incels than myself. Getting bullied by a Chad/Stacy/ high tier normie was a rare occurrence.

In my personal experience, most bullies were low inhib thugmaxxed lowlife scum, incel type of guys were always silent, at worst such type of guys were used by main bully as bully personal slaves to attack me.

Wow, it’s true. I remember that one incel ass. Attractive motherfuckers just treated me like a retard, essentially. You don’t be mean to the retard but you never view the retard as your equal.

tbh I always found lowtier normies and incels to be meaner to me than the popular kids. The popular kids didn't like me but they generally just ignored me. It was always lowtier normies/incels that were trying to raise their social status that would be mean to me.
same bro

I bet most niggers here would have done the same thing if they know me irl.
I will never bully, even the most weak.

Edit: My bully was a 2m-tall Chad.

Last edited:
Nobody who bullied me was an incel, as far as i know everyone but me had some kind of relationship, dark triad people tend to get the most sex and relationships

Nah I rocked those fags in the jaw

I never had much social interaction but I tend to agree

I also used to get pushed around by other subhumans. My chin is extremely recessed and my cheekbones are non-existent, so I've always been the most truecel-looking one of the group. It's brutal out there

People from my previous schools that would be on this forum if they found it would randomly throw insults at me for no reason and used me as a punching bag to make themselves look better. I bet most niggers here would have done the same thing if they know me irl.
I wouldn't because it doesn't change anything logically

bullying is just a way to increase social status, notice how most bullying begins at puberty?

ITS ALL SEXUAL SELECTION

My dad wasn't a bully at all that's why I was so beta male

Sometimes they would just ignore my existence as well, as thought I was completely invisible

Most of my bullies were the bottom of the barrel, even worse incels than myself. Getting bullied by a Chad/Stacy/ high tier normie was a rare occurrence.
Because they have better things to do, than bullying vulnerable individuals

Very true this is why deluded people like @CobsonCel need to stfu about blackpilling normies. God I’m higher t than I was a year ago I was probably 12 year old girl levels of t.

This is a non NT trait

Never take disrespect because those Incels who mog us rotting losers will mock us. The viable solution is to beat and kill them yes I think carrying a knife and stabbing faggots who disrespect u is based.

Last edited:
I bet most niggers here would have done the same thing if they know me irl.
don’t let anyone do that. Second someone does that is swear I’m going to attack them Istg