Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait: You were the weird kid in school

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
Unfortunately, that was me...

I was weird enough that a random spic slapped me because he said he hated my guts.

I'm a Nazi now.

I wasn't even the weird kid, I was always just the person in the background. I feel like I could've been the weird kid, but I wasn't really "weird" because I never sperged out about the obscure shit that I was into, and I tried to act as normal as possible.

Yes there was another bullied kid in my class and we basically competed on who was the most hated person in school jfl. But he's tall and white (the reason he got bullied is because he was a gigasperg) so he's probably a normie now :feelsrope:

If you don't see any weird kid at school, that means you're the weird kid.

Yes I was a gigaautist sometime

At 28 im still the weird "kid"

incel badge of honor

i tried to by funny all the time.
that was the only way people would be able to notice me.

3 seconds of laughter was better to me than nothing at all.

because of that, i got in trouble a lot

Not really, there were some motherfuckers who were even worse than me somehow. At least I tried to hide that shit.

yes i was weird , even the weird kid said i was weird

I tried to act lkke the normies but failed miserably. So I tried studyceling and failed miserably.

Truceltrait: being an outsider

I never said a word when I was in school, it was truly a living hell, would rather be lying sick in hospital instead

I wasn't the weird kid, but I was definitely invisible.

Everyone just ignored me.

i tried to by funny all the time.
that was the only way people would be able to notice me.

3 seconds of laughter was better to me than nothing at all.

because of that, i got in trouble a lot
Can you delineate about it a bit? How trying to be funny got you into trouble? Did they patronize you? I even try to be funny and I get bullied still by normies in college can you explain what consequences did you face?

I used to be that kid

now I am the weird guy in my job :feelsautistic::feelsokman:

I was the poorest kid in my classes. :cryfeels:
Other kids would always ask about my father's profession to get a quick mog on me
and this fat cumskin foid tried to bully me because I had so few clean clothes that would fit
when I was having puberty, making me feel like a dirty curry.

Can you delineate about it a bit? How trying to be funny got you into trouble? Did they patronize you? I even try to be funny and I get bullied still by normies in college can you explain what consequences did you face?
i would say “bad” words like dick in presentations and i told offensive jokes.

keep in mind i was like 12

i would say “bad” words like dick in presentations and i told offensive jokes.

keep in mind i was like 12
How did they treat you later? How would people treat you now? Do they patronize you? Make fun of you?

Primary school; "Oh my gosh you're so weird" "Why?" "You don't have many friends" "Friend me then" "No"