Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: You're 40 and Still Bagging Groceries

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Imagine how embarassing it would be to be over 30 and still doing a job that's for teenagers and mentally retarded people. I was baging grocerries part time when I was 23, and my friend at the time said it was a down syndrome job. Everyone else there my age was doing something more sophisticated like cashier or meat cutter. Now imagine being 40, and having no disposable income after paying bills, or no job and getting benefits while living in your parent's house. What would I tell a woman? Even then, some stupid cunt normies still think I should somehow have a girlfriend.

Probably gonna be me someday. I will need to get an advanced degree and years of experience to get an entry level job.

I rebag my groceries otherwise it would all get mashed

I wouldn't have made it to 40. If im still bagging by 25 I'm killing myself.

Just leave society and go live in the woods or something. Its over for you.

At least you can cope saying you're a loser or retard. Worse is having more savings than 90% of your generation and still not being able to have a relationship with a woman.

Imagine how embarassing it would be to be over 30 and still doing a job that's for teenagers and mentally retarded people. I was baging grocerries part time when I was 23, and my friend at the time said it was a down syndrome job. Everyone else there my age was doing something more sophisticated like cashier or meat cutter. Now imagine being 40, and having no disposable income after paying bills, or no job and getting benefits while living in your parent's house. What would I tell a woman? Even then, some stupid cunt normies still think I should somehow have a girlfriend.
I can't even get a job as a cleaner