Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Truecel trait:

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
You play a game for 900 plus hour and grind for a weapon or Armor for hours

used to grind hard in GTA Online, i quit doing that like 3 years ago.

truecel trait: vidya game only cope

Like I grind this weapon for hours till I uncap it. I use it to kill v3 version of it

And not just that weapon all other v3 version which is 3 are weak to each type of weapon. So I had to grind the right weapon and consistent damage for each of them

I grind for the id car for hours not to mention I have to level up the character and finding the right spot to kill that bitch to get her weapon

used to grind hard in GTA Online, i quit doing that like 3 years ago.
i would keep getting blown up by some guy in an oppresser mk 2, annoying ass game

i would keep getting blown up by some guy in an oppresser mk 2, annoying ass game
you can kick everyone from your session by stopping the game process for around 15 seconds, and after some update in 2022-2023 you can play in closed session without drawbacks. But still it's not worth it, GTA Online turned into shit since Gunrunning and Doomsday DLCs in early 2017

Truecel trait: you collect animal Kaiser when you were a kid

you can kick everyone from your session by stopping the game process for around 15 seconds, and after some update in 2022-2023 you can play in closed session without drawbacks. But still it's not worth it, GTA Online turned into shit since Gunrunning and Doomsday DLCs in early 2017
agreed, pretty dogshit game

It doesn’t have weight to it

Even an old game like mgs1 felt more alive tbh

Or fucking metal gear