Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecell trait - a whore called HR on you for "forcing yourself on her" when you never ever attempted the slightest move

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
Title says it all. It can kill a 17 year old.

Oh wow, I gotta hear about this.- What did she claim that you did, etc.

I got similarly "reported on" in high school

HR is pretty much guaranteed to side with the toilet, so no fighting back there.

For this reason is that is better to dont exist to their eyes

Oh wow, I gotta hear about this.- What did she claim that you did, etc.

I got similarly "reported on" in high school

She was just a regular ugly cashier whore I never ever been interested in. I was working in the kitchen so we had to talk to deliver the food. She was VERY talkative and being the faggot weak incel nice guy that I was, I just was ok to talk to her I guess, Id engage in her conversations, but only out of politeness. One day I get a call from my boss and she starts talking to me about the "situation", schooling me about how it's not nice to be a sex predator, that she understands I want a girlfriend, but it's not a reason to force myself on women, all that fun stuff.

Moral of the story I think that ugly SHIT FILLED CLOGGED TOILET just wanted to use me for revenge cuz her boyfriend cheated on her with her sister and got that bitch pregnant. Just a classic case of incel paying for chad abuse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back